After step inside

A/N These are my predictions or at least what I want to happen with the characters after the musical. Again thank _Joah_Shipper_ for some of these lol.

Ozzy:
Ozzy's becoming a realestate agent. He's sees dance as more of a hobby now, something he just genuinely enjoys rather than it being his way of life. Sure he would've liked to keep performing and competing but that's more because he was sad to say goodbye not because he wasn't ready. He was also scared of loosing interest and dance turning into a chore. Besides he got to dance in front of millions on dance mania, step inside and regionals, he's happy with everything he's accomplished and ready to move on to his next step (hehe get it). He's still living at home but learning everything he needs to know about the world of realestate with his uncle and working with him part time. He still talks to the bros but mostly hangs out with heath cause he's the only one still in Toronto.

Kingston:
After getting the lead role in a movie he went on to continue acting. When his movie came out the entire team got together to watch it in cinema and congratulate him. Lily and him got back together kind of by accident. When he brought lily to set he introduced her to some of the team and the director assumed they were a couple so they just went with it. Than eventually they talked about it and actually got back together. Kingstons booked a few small roles and thanks to step inside he got the chance to be in a music video. He's only aiming higher and doing pretty well. He moved out of home and now lives in a pretty decent apartment in London with his roommate, Evan. Off topic but Evan's the type of roommate to force him to come to pride events and dress him in bedazzled everything and fishnet stockings. Turns out Kingston really has the legs to pull off fishnets.

Finn: (some ppl r about to hate me for this lol)
He got the chance to dance with radiation and now travelling all over the place for dance. After trying long distance for a few months it wasn't working so Piper and him broke up. He was really hurt for a while so he put all his focus into dance and working out. He's now a total gym junkie when he's not on stage. Not long after he joined, Henry was invited onto the team, Now him and Henry are super close and Henry was there for him during the breakup which only made them closer considering Henry has now seen his ugly cry while scarfing down tubs of ice cream. Henry had gone through his fair share of breakups so he knew how to get him through this... they spent a lot of their time together eating chocolate and binging than rewatching Rick and morty.

Henry: (Ik he wasn't in step inside but I like this idea)
Henry left the team before nationals because his parents had to move up state and he wasn't able to afford his own place. His parents wouldn't let him stay with a friend because he didn't have a thought out plan for his future and because he was only 17 then, he couldn't legally stay without their permission. Not long after he moved he was invited to compete at bangers and mashups in London. He met up with Kingston on his days off and explored London together. He was also bummed cause he thought he'd won the bet with ozzy but turns out he still owes him 20 bucs. He didn't win but he made it to the finals of bangers and mashups and next step fans still call the comp rigged to this day. A few months later he was invited to dance with radiation and was psyched to dance with a crew more his speed. He and Finn now travel and dance everywhere together with their new team and are pretty successful. He's also a total gym junkie now cause after Finn's breakup episode and all that chocolate with his gym buddy they decided to get into shape together and became totally obsessed.

Heath:
He felt like he outgrew his team because everyone was moving onto bigger and better things and he didn't feel like it was his time to move on. The others had gone to regionals and qualified together, gone to dance mania than planned a musical together. Heath had been thrown in last second for dance mania and was quite literally excluded with the musical. He definitely hadn't accomplished everything he wanted to do as a dancer. The new Atroupe took him in and have been working hard to get to nationals. He's made good friends and feels like he finally found his place in the studio. Ozzy and Kenzie are his main friends. The three of them watch movies in Ozzy's basement every Friday night. Kenzie and him got close because she turned into his personal relationship coach. He spent his whole life learning how to talk to girls only to find out he should've been talking to boys, thankfully Kenzie's and expert with this kind of stuff.