Chapter 2: A New Day

The next day Marie woke up and got out of bed and opened the bedroom door and went downstairs and went into the kitchen to get something to eat and then a bedroom door opened and she looked up at the stairs and saw Emily and she said "What are you doing" Marie said "I am making something to eat. Why?" before Emily could speak another bedroom door opened and they looked up to see Charrllette going downstairs and she looked up and saw Marie and Emily looking at her, she asked "What?" Emily said "Why are you the last person up? You are always the first one up" Charrllette said "Because I am tired and needed more sleep" Marie said "Well..." Emily and Charrllette looked at Marie "our dad texted me saying that he will be staying on the business trip for a little more years and then he will be coming back home" Emily and Charrllette were excited that their dad are coming home in another year. They were watching a movie in the living room when the movie was finished Marie stood up and said "I can take you two to the park if you want" Charrllette said, "Why?" Marie just ignored her and went to her room upstairs to get changed (A/N: Rude, Marie:Well I had to do something to get you out of my head, A/N:Yeah just don't brake the fourth wall), Emily and Charrllette looked at each other and stood up and went upstairs to their rooms to change (in the first chapter) Maire came out of her room wearing the same clothes from yesterday she went downstairs and sat on the couch she looked at her watch and saw it was 10:00 AM then she heard a bedroom door open and she looked up at the stairs and saw Emily out with the same clothes on and then they heard another bedroom door open and looked up and saw Charrllette there wearing the same clothes on. They walked out the front door and Emily closed the door and locked it, an hour later they made it out of the forest and into the city they were living near, and an hour's walk they saw a playground and Emily went to the swings (She has a kid mind) and started swinging back and forth Marie and Charrllette kept an eye on their younger sister to make sure she doesn't run away and get lost, Marie and Charrllette sat down on a bench and looked around and there were little kids with their parents playing around, Charrllette looked at the swings and saw Emily was still there having fun, Meanwhile with Emily, she felt that she was being watched and she stopped and turned around to look and saw no one there, Charrllette saw Emily had stooped and turned around to look in the direction she was looking at and she didn't see anything there and got up and went over to Emily, Marie saw Charrllette had gotten up to go check on something and she got up and followed her to Emily, Meanwhile Emily didn't see her two big sister's coming over until she heard footsteps and turned around and screamed but Charrllette put her hand on her younger sister's mouth and told her it was just her and Marie, Emily calmed down and ran up to them and hugged them Marie was confused at what just happened and asked Charrllette what happened, and Charrllette said Emily saw something in the bushes and just looked a little bit shaken up, Marie hugged Emily back and Charrllette joined in a minute later and told them if they can go home, Marie said okay and they went home because it was 4:00 PM and the sun was setting and they walked back home and Emily gave the key to Marie while Charrllette was still calming Emily down from being scared, Marie unlocked the front door and walked in Charrllette and Emily went inside right after Marie and Charrllette put Emily in her room to change into her PJ's and closed the door, Charrllette went downstairs and see Marie looking at her and said "Can you explain what just happened back there" Charrllette was nervous and sat down on the other side of the table and told Marie to sit down, Marie sat down on a chair and Charrllette begun to explain what she felt and told her that no one was there and Emily probably saw the same thing, Marie was a little pale but didn't show it when Charrllette was done telling Marie what happened, Marie heard a thud and looked at Charrllette and they both got up and ran upstairs and Charrllette opened the door to Emily's room and looked inside and saw Emily passed out on the floor in her PJ's and Charrllette and Marie gasped and Charrllette went up to Emily and picked her up and put her on her bed, Marie was looking at Emily in a worried manner and looked at Charrllette and she said "Why did Emily pass out on the floor" Charrllette looked back at her with her blue eyes (Sorry forgot to add the eye colors and this is me in the book because I have blue eyes) and said "I don't know why she passed out" and she walked out the bedroom door and went to her room and closed the door, Marie just stood there looking at Emily on her bed (still passed out) and Charrllette's door, Marie went to Emily and sat on her bed with her ember eyes and said "I will protect you no matter what just like our mother did before she died" (Their mother died when they were 10,11, and 12 years old sorry forgot to tell you) Marie got up and walked out of the room and went to her other sister's room to see how she is doing, she opened the door and saw Charrllette asleep on her bed in her PJ's and Marie closed the door and went to the living room to watch a movie but she forgot to change into her PJ's and she ran to her room and got changed and she walked out of her room and put the TV on and watched a movie, in the middle of the movie Marie heard a bedroom door open 'Must be Charrllette' she thought but she looked and saw Emily standing there looking at her with her green eyes and asked "What happened" Marie paused the movie and got up and walked to Emily and hugged her and told her to follower her to the kitchen and talk about what happened. They sat down at the table and Marie told her that Emily passed out on her floor, Emily was a little pale then they heard a bedroom door open they know it was Charrllette so they kept looking at each other and Charrllette looked at them and walked passed them but hugged Emily and kept walking to the kitchen and she came back and looked at Emily and saw she was a little pale and she walked to Emily and felt her forehead and felt it was warm and she said to Marie "I think Emily is sick" Marie looked at Emily and back at Charrllette and nodded and got up and walked to Emily and told her to got to the living room and watch a movie Emily got up and walked to the living room and turned the TV on and Marie asked "Are you sure Emily is sick" Charrllette said "Well...she did look pale like a ghost and her forehead was burning up so I think she is sick like what mum had but she still protected us even when she was sick" Marie looked at Charrllette and she was right their mother was sick when they were 6,5, and 4 years old. But the question is 'how are they going to protect their little sister who is sick with a mysterious person out there looking for them and they never know who it is? But luckily they have weapons in the house that their dad has when they were 3,2, and 1 year old'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hi everyone if you want me to put a sixth person in this story then I will but it's going to have you the reader to join the avendures of Emily,Charrllette, and Marie and you (the reader) are going to be the lost sister/brother in the story. Please let me know if you want to be in the story and I will add you just tell me your name and I will make up what your hair color is and your eyes because your name will be the same but your appearance will be different. have a nice SPOOKY MONTH EVERYONE see your character in the next chapter called 'THE SICK SISTER' have fun.