All is revealed

Emily fields POV

"Hey Ali!" I shout, as I run up to the beautiful, blonde girl sat on the bench on the other side of the field.

Alison looks up at me and then embraces me in a long, loving hug. Her Gorgeous, warm arms wrapped around my neck. I inhale the sweet smell of her vanilla scented perfume. Her curved body fits perfectly with mine.

We remain hugging for a few seconds when we pull away. For a while after that, I'm finally happy, until an important thought flew into my mind... Paige.

My body jerks at the sudden thought as I sharply turn my head form side to side, trying to catch sight of her. I finally found her, staring at me from the other side of the field, an evil smile covers her face. My stomach churns.

Alison looks into my eyes. "Emily? What's wrong?" She questions. I look back at her. I don't know what to say. I suddenly turn around and start to run when Alison grabs me by the wrist. I let out a sudden whimper of pain.

I turn around and ali looks at me confused. She rolls up the sleeves of my denim jacket and gasps when she sees the purple and black bruises that Paige had given me.

"Em, who did this to you?" She said. I could see the tears threatening to spill in her eyes. "Alison-" "Emily, tell me who did this to you!" She interrupts, almost shouting.

I look down at my toes, tears falling down my cheeks, smudging the little makeup that I applied this morning. "Paige" I croak out. My voice is barley audible. I look up back into Alison's eyes, the tears had spilled and I could see a lot of anger in them.

"Don't worry em, she won't go so far as lay a finger on you anymore, I'll make sure of it!" Alison said through gritted teeth, meanwhile shooting evil glares at Paige.

"Alison you don't get it, if she finds out that you know she will kill me, LITERALLY kill me! I said. I start to get scared. "You can stay at my place for a week or two, that way she can't get to you." She says. "I'll protect you Emily"

"Ali do you know why she beats me?" I say. Alison looks at me with tears eyes.

"Why?" She manages to get out.

"Because she doesn't like me seeing you. Every time she sees us together, she goes crazy! She will beat me until I'm unconscious, then leave me alone to clean myself up. I..."

Alison cuts me off with a hug. We cry into each others shoulders. Ali's warmth and comfort seems to calm me. Alison starts to speak into my shoulder.

"I'll always be hear for you Emily,
Always remember that"