Wednesday

— Wednesday's Pref 🖤

If these aren't accurate, let me know.

1. Wednesday is definitely the type to hide enid's stuffed animals just to see her in pain, but she eventually gives them back.

2. Everytime enid would start talking nonsense non-stop, wednesday would quickly kiss her just to make her shut up. and enid gets easily flustered.. A LOT.

3. Enid gets nightmares often. It's hard for her to sleep on her own sometimes without someone there by her side. Her traumatic experiences caused this. Wednesday usually hears enid whimpering from her dream. So she crawls up to enid's bed and comforts her, telling her it's going to be okay. After that, they both cuddle every night making sure enid no longer gets bad dreams of her past.

4. Wednesday makes handwritten love letters for enid almost every week. Most of the time; Poems, Compliments, or simply just reminding her girlfriend of how much she truly and genuinely loves her.

5. It's unfortunately hard for wednesday to show love. As she's not very much used to being in a relationship.. or even knowing the term "love". She never had any of that growing up. But enid changed her whole life. Enid taught her and gave her love. Wednesday has never felt like this before. It's like she can't control her own feelings.

— Do you guys want more of this?, if you do feel free to give out some suggestions. Hope you enjoyed this! It's my first time writing a fanfic before so hopefully it turned out well as much as I hope it did. Thank yoouuuuu !! 🫶🏻