Chapter 1

This happened during season 4.

As Kai held the staff of elements, he felt some power he never felt before. Lloyd cried out,,Kai you must destroy the staff, it hold to much power!'' Kai looked at the green ninja and said with an distorted voice ,, Nobody is taking my staff, you had all the power.'' As Kai walked towards Lloyd and Skylor. ,,NOW IT'S MY TURN'' Kai filled up the staff with power, but suddenly an explosion happened. It was the other ninja who were trapped in the noodle factory. But Kai didn't lose the staff.

The others were happy to see each other until. ,,Hey guys where is Kai and where is our elements?'' Nya asked. Lloyd and Skylor looked at each other. Lloyd started ,,Long story but short, Kai got the staff of elements and ran away with it...''

KAI POV:

Finally some peace and quiet from the ninja. I can't believe that the green ninja wanted to take away the powers from me! Tho i need a plan to take over Ninjago and show the power i have. But first I need to find a shelter.

Kai found a place to rest but when he released the staff, he had a massive headache and guilt. Kai thought: ,, Ugh, why did I say these things to Lloyd. He didn't deserve that! But he did. NO he didn't! All the things YOU said to Lloyd were true because he didn't even do anything to get the powers, but you did. And deep down he never ever appreciated your work! You should have disposed of him a long time ago. Yeah...no...maybe.

Lloyd POV

I don't even know where Kai went, I was too distracted. But then my father walked in and asked '' Hey son, I heard what happened in the temple and I promise we will find Kai.'' he added ,, don't worry we already caught Chen and Clouse''. I smiled but I was still sad that Kai would say those hurtful things to me. My mission is to find Kai and nothing will stop me!

chapter 1 ended

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked my first storyyy!

chapter 2 will be out soon........