Chapter 9

the end???????? or is it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lloyd POV 

Kai let go of me, but- ,, gahh, y-y.you said, you wouldn't h-hurt me'' i said to Kai. He just literaly cutted my neck! Zane did help me get up and placed some bandages on me. Everyone looked at me worried but i whispered, maybe too loudly ,, guys, but the plan in action!'' i looked at Kai and he was confused. Perfect! i secretly sneaked and i was behind him! 

Nobodys POV 

  Lloyd grabbed the staff and Kai did notice it, but it was too late. ,,Hey!'' Kai said with a raging voice. ,, How dare you take my staff?!'' said Kai. Everyone looked confused, because they thought Kai will be normal, after the staff is taken. ,, Kai? aren't you supposed to be normal again...?'' said Nya with a sad voice.  ,, hahaha, it doesn't work like that, dear sister!''.  Lloyd meanwhile was sneaking back to the other ninja. But Kai saw, what Lloyd was planning. So Kai ran to Lloyd but Sensei Wu took the hit with his staff. ,, GET AWAY FROM MY WAY, OLD HAG!'' said Kai who was clearly angry. ,, Kai, please calm down.'' said Sensei Wu to try to calm Kai down, but it didn't work. After Sensei Wu said that, Kai stabbed unexpectedly Sensei Wu. Sensei fell down with his arms around his stomach. ,, hahaha! weren't you supposed be our Sensei? How pathetic!'' said Kai manically. Zane, Cole and Jay ran to Sensei Wu. ,, WHY KAI?'' screamed Jay at Kai. Kai just ignored that and ran to the staff. Garmadon tried to protect Lloyd. Skylor and Nya were ready to fight Kai and Kai was too. And so they were fighting.

Kai POV 

........im gonna lose, aren't i?  you know, i can now just snap out of it. But, im kinda enjoying , to see others suffer ... why aren't you responding?  ...the staff....i need the staff, the power EVERYTHING!... wait, are you disappearing from my head?  yes....i NEED the staff...and i know you want it too.. yes, ur right i  WANT the staff too... so...lets combine our mind and our strength.. ... ahah, SURE.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

360 words but yeahhhhhh, anyways wich ending do you yall want???

1. Everyone knows that Kai didnt even try to fight the staff ( power ) and didnt even regret torturing Lloyd. that ending will change some stuff in the future

2. Kai will be turned to normal, but the other ,, Kai'' will be always there ( in Kai's mind). this ending will affect the future. 

3. comment