<3

i was all naked in my room with robin who slowly started to undress herself too "are you sure abut this" i said quietly, as she nodded to my question. "i am" she said assuring me.

i had locked my door earlier when robin started kissing me more intensly. did i knew what was going to happen? ofcourse i did! robin kissed down to my neck finding my soft spot and start sucking on my neck. i moaned her name softly while holding her head "Mmmm robin" she continued kissing my neck and then went lower to suck on my boobs, things were starting to heat up until we both heared my front door opening and then closing again. "fuck robin that must be my mom" we both got dressed quickly and i unlocked my door.

we looked at each other and started laughing, we couldn't stop for a while until my mom walked in "oh hi robin, do you mind me speaking to Y/n alone" my mom said while grabbing my arm and pulling me downstairs with her. 

"pack your things" my mom said "what?.." i said as she then tried to hold in her tears "your grandma died we need to go back" the smile on my mouth faded quickly and i ran upstairs into robins arms "woah whats wrong?" i stayed quiet but cried, my grandma was my bestfriend she was the person i loved talking to, i visted her everyday. she was basically my everything

Robins pov
i heard someone running upstairs as the door swang open and y/n ran into my arms "woah whats wrong?" she stayed quiet and i tried comforting her while we cuddled a bit, when she calmed down i asked her "what happend love?" she sighed "my grandma she apperantly passed away, we have to go back.." when she said she had to go back i jumped up. "no! please dont go!" she looked at me and shrug her shoulders "i cant miss her fenural, i'm so sorry robs" i sighed "im gonna miss you." i said as she smiled at me and kissed me. after some hours we called steve to pick me up. after 5 minutes of waiting in the cold he came. "i'll see you soon right?" i said while looking down. "i love you robin." i looked up at her as she then grabbed my chin and kissed me.

she let go of me and i hugged her tight while slightly lifting her from the floor. after the hug we said bye and i got into the car with steve. "what was that all about?" he asked sarcastic but then saw robins sad look. "robin?" "huh?" I said looking up from my shoes "did something happen?" steve said. "shes leaving again..her grandma passed away." i looked outside. "oh. well when is she leaving?" steve said worried about robin but also y/n, I sighed "tonight"

Y/N'S POV
i started packing everything. i couldn't stop thinking about what would happen between me and robin "what if she stops loving me.." i thought but assured myself that wouldnt happen.

A/N: HI! FINALLY A NEW PART! I HONESTLY FEEL SO MUCH BETTER MENTALLY BUT SCHOOL BE REALLY BUSY BUT I REALLY MISSED WRITING SO I WILL BE UPDATING MORE, AND MAYBE NEW STORY SOON, WITH BILLIE EILISH!!!