Chapter 2//Why him?//

You may be wondering Spider? What the actual fuck was last chapter about? And I'm here to tell you, I'm gay for my bestfriend is the quickest recap i could ever give someone. Anyways you may be wondering why i love him? Well i mainly love him because... well i mean.. just look at him! I bet your probably romanticising about him tight now! Anyways ants coming over soon so I better go... End of diary entry

3rd person pov:

Spider had already got up and put his diary in his bag so nobody could find it, well if nobody went through his bag...

"Knock knock motherfucker open the door" it was Anthony. Anthony had came around needing a place to stay, after getting drunk as fuck at one of the partys his other mates made him go to. Spencer didn't quite guess how drunk he would actually be, he opened the door to see ant with the sent of liquor. Even though it might’ve smelt normal to him, it must've smelt rancid for everyone else. Spider grabbed ants waist before bringing him into the living room. Ant had already passed out still clinging onto spider like there was no tomorrow.

Spencer then decided that it was really no point of trying to pry him off there was no use, Spider lifted ant upand placed him down on his bed laying down beside him. The warm feeling of ant crawled up in spiders arms made him blush from embarrassment. He wondered if it was because if he was black out drunk or being dead serious, he went with the first reason (being black out drunk) he kept hearing little whispers but couldn't understand what he was saying, until ant turned over with his mouth near his ear and his legs wrapped around Spencer. Spencer could only just hear what he was saying in his sleep over the rain outside, he kept saying "I fucking love you Spencer white"

Spencer opened his eyes wide, was he really hearing this? Was his crush romantiscing him in their sleep? Spider blushed from the words coming out of Anthony's mouth. Spider looked over at his clock, 3:50am shit he thought to himself he pinched himself to check that this was real. Fuck it was. Spider was scared that if he ever sated his bestfriend he would loose him. He deserved a real man anyways... but Spencer was a real man halve of the time.

Mr lover bugs ~Heartbreak high~On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara