-Lily-

Atlas just left me alone on the bed after teasing me, when I heard the TV turn on. I didn't have the energy to stand up and walk out to him, so I just laid down on the bed and tried to fall asleep. I kept on waking up again and again, so I gave up I got out of bed, walked over to the closet and changed into my pajamas. When I was done, I walked out into the living room where Atlas was laying on the couch. I walked out to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water, when I saw there was a pan there had been popcorn in, I walked back to Atlas. I put my glass on the table and laid on top if Atlas, so I had my head on his chest "I hate you, you know that" I say looking at the TV while taking some of his popcorn "If you hate me, you wouldn't have given me this one today" he says showing me his ring finger. I sigh and roll my eyes I take more of his popcorn "What is that film even, it doesn't seem that good" I say looking up at him "I don't know I just put on the newest hype" he says making a weird face pointing toward the TV with his hand full of popcorn. I put my hands behind his back so that I'm holding him, I feel his hands raping around my back. I love when hes cute and sweet like this, it's nothing big it's just sweet it's like were teenagers again us just laying on my bed, talking for hours. When the movie was over and Atlas had shut the TV of it had only been half an hour, but it felt like forever. Just to lay in the arms of your first and true love knowing you'll be a forever. And that tomorrow I'll be spending a long time with my little family; Me, Atlas and Emerson, to travel all over Europe with them. This is what I've dreamt of since I fell for Atlas, to be with him for the rest of my life. And to maybe at some point our own family.

A/N: Not that long sorry

Remember to comment what you think so I can make it better or more interesting. 

/378 words/