Life Hurts When You Know Alex

Zach's pov

I can't believe she did that to me. She cheated on me with that rat Levi. I haven't been in school for a week I'm too depressed to. Drake and Jade are getting concerned they always ask if I'm okay or not. But I don't reply, I'm too sad to. "Zach please come out. I'm not Jade anymore. I'm  Gabby, I use my real name now" Jade pleads. "Besides the more you stay at home she'll think she's won. Come on out and tell her she's lost" Drake said trying to boost my confidence. After a lot of talking, I came out. "Imma be right back" Jade says.

Jade's pov

"I quit"

"What?!"

"You heard me"

"I'll pay you more"

"No, you hurt my best friend. I'm not going to be a part of your stupid squad"

"Oh if that's the case..If you leave my channel, I'll post this and Zach will get more hate than ever"

"NO, you wouldn't dare"

"But I do and I will"

"ARGH FINE I'LL STAY IN YOUR STUPID SQUAD"

I made sure to slap her hard in the face and ran to the bathroom. I decided to text Zach and warn him.

The text:

Zach: I feel way better I'm gonna show her what she's missing

Jade: Zach..

Zach: Now she's doomed

Jade: ZACH SHE'S BLACKMAILING ME

Zach: What

That's all, that's all he said.

After the weekend, we went back to school "Oh look it's the pink ugly furry" Levi started. "Oh look it's the fake emo with the ratatouille haircut" Erza shot back. Then Levi attacked Erza. Luckily Mr.Wood, the guy whose fav squad is the Z-Squad, saw this and shouted "LEVI THAT'S A SATURDAY DETENTION AND A TRIP TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE. Now go.. MARCH" Levi turned red and stormed off. Alex, was watching the whole thing, was ready to charge at Erza when Darkness pushed her away.

Skye's pov

That Alex girl is getting on my nerves. Ever since I joined the Z-Squad and YouTube Academy, she's made it her life mission to make me quit. She's been pulling my hair, spreading rumours about me and the Z-Squad, tried to bully us and much much more. Well I have a plan to get her back.

Funniest comment winssss