Eniemies?!

I took all the time I got before the show to prepare for it but once I was running out of time, I was quite nerves. Now it was a question how to get there. Thankfully the hero commission came and ringed at the doorbell. I was really desperate and overthinking once the time came to get there because I have zero ideas on how to get there or call a taxi. I didn't even had a phone at this point which would work here at all. Call me stupid but I would actually easily loose them too.

Hikari: Kijin, I suppose?

Me: Yeah, who are you?

Hikari: I am Hikari the one in charge for you and Dabi.

Me: Oh.

Hikari: Oh and I'll drive you to the show.... Where is Dabi?

Me: I don't know.

Hikari: *sigh* that bastard.

Me: Can we please go. I don't want to be late.

Hikari: Oh sure and don't worry I will manage to get him there too.

Me: It's fine.

Hikari: If you let me say this but... you look quite young. How old are you?

Me: 16 Ma'am.

Hikari: Oh wow you are the youngest here. 

After this we drove to the show set and then I was seated in a sofa with the other singers and heroes. The problem was that I was sitting all alone while I was supposed to be with my hero.

There was Dune with Miruko a bunny hero, Thorn with Mt.Lady, then Hikari with All Might and Echo with Present Mic. This was really something but I was the only one left all alone. Now while they all were talking about how they are and then performing one by another, I was the only one left alone and untouched. 

Calm down Izu...

You can do this!

You can do this...

Just calm down.

Moderator: Next up we have Kijin from Europe. Now Kijin, who is your hero?

Me: Unfortunately he was really busy so he couldn't come. You know hero work and all plus he is kinda hot.

I mean his quirk is literally flames...

Yeah let's leave it with that.

Moderator: Hot you say?

Me: Yes, quite literally. I am talking about Dabi.

Moderator: UUUUUHHHH! You got quite the hero there.

Me: Yes and we actually may or not have similar quirks.

Moderator: Oh now I am curious now show us what you can do.

Me: Don't expect to much of me here.

With that I stood up and the music started playing. This was it. I was really excited for this moment since I knew this song and I prepared well for it.

Here we go!

A/N: Enemy (Imagine Dragons & JID) (ARCANE) 

Look out for yourself

The moment I started singing, I went to the front and used my quirk which made bluish green flames appear all over the place. People started panicking but they were danicing in place without any noise at all. They were not dangerous after all and while I touched them and started to perform people started loosen up more.

I wake up to the sounds of the silence that allows
For my mind to run around with my ear up to the ground
I'm searching to behold the stories that are told
When my back is to the world that was smiling when I turned

Okay this is good. They like it.

Now let's put them up in the air.

Should make a nice firework.

Just like that I made small flames float around the room and everyone was really loving it. This was quite good. While everyone was enjoying the show, I was quite having my own fun. For the first time I managed to make them all shut up and look at me.

Tell you, you're the greatest
But once you turn, they hate us

Everyone performed a hero song and here I was performing something else for a change. This was quite amusing indeed. Especially if the people took this up soo good. They even got more exited after hearing me.

Oh, the misery
Everybody wants to be my enemy
Spare the sympathy
Everybody wants to be my enemy

However while I was continuing to make my show, I saw Hikari entering the room from the publicums door with a man. She was basically pulling the man by the ear and it was for sure that this was Dabi because of how she was smiling at me and the promise she gave me earlier too.

Look out for yourself
My enemy

Why does he looked pleased?

The heck why is he looking at me like this?!

You want to put me to the side and now you look at me like this?!

HECK NAH!

Look out for yourself
But I'm ready

The way Dabi looked at me was a bit well, as if he was interrested in me. However I was a bit pissed and so I made sure that my flames started to be around him but also a bit further away so he wouldn't touch them just in case. Didn't wanted to make him feel pain as well as nightmares.

Your words up on the wall as you're praying for my fall
And the laughter in the halls
And the names that I've been called
I stack it in my mind and I'm waiting for the time
When I show you what it's like to be words spit in a mic

You having fun there huh...

Well look at you...

NO touchy!

Tell you, you're the greatest
But once you turn, they hate us (ha)

You will get hurt if you touch them!

Careful!

I did the whole performance till the bitter end and when I was done people stood up to cheer me on. They screamed for more but I was done with it. Not only that but Dabi was also coming towards me now. The rest of the show he stay with me but it was already the end so it wasn't important.