Sawamura Eijun can COOK!?

Sawamura Eijun

A loudmouth pitcher

A sunshine incarnate

That have the brightest and biggest smile on his face

Miyuki sometimes wondered if Sawamura Eijun's family is full of loudmouth. That kid is so loud even in the morning that sometimes (almost everytime) he gets annoyed and want nothing more than to shut him up because it's morning and mornings are the worst. He didn't even know if that guy has anything good about him except baseball. Because he seems like the type of guy who don't know anything and is pretty much dumb. Except he isn't.

Sawamura Eijun is a talented man

And today is the day he found out one of his talents.

1. Sawamura Eijun can COOK

The first strings are currently at the room of the annoyed catcher and currently they are playing truth or dare. The game truth or dare is played with a bottle, the one being questioned is the one who the capped bottle is pointing at and the one who will give question is the one who was at the butt of the bottle.
Many event happened during this game such as embarrassing scene, awkward scenario, and the funny scene. It doesn't matter because the first strings are enjoying the game. Everything went well but something or should I say someone is currently missing.

"Have you guys seen Eijun-kun?" Haruichi asked after noticing the lack of noise, sure it's noisy but it's much quieter since someone is not there.

"Now that you mentioned it, I haven't seen that idiot for quite sometime now". Kuramochi added

"Oh! Sawamura is in the kitchen" someone said.

After the statement has been said the room which is lively suddenly became silent as if the time itself stopped moving.

"D-did i heard that right?" Kuramochi looked around the silent room as if someone will tell him that he is mistaken and is probably hallucinating, but he is met with the same silence and everyone held a disbelieving face as if someone just told them that the world is ending which is quite an exaggeration but they believed that Sawamura Eijun + kitchen is = to a disaster.

Because Sawamura Eijun and cooking sounds out of place.

As if someone press a switch all of the occupants of the room immediately stood up and starts to leave one after another fearing that something terrible will happen if they don't hurry.

When they arrived at the kitchen they immediately sighs out of relief that the kitchen is still intact. They look at the one who said that Sawamura is in the kitchen, suspicion was laced on the faces of the players thinking that he decieves them but befoe anyone could say anything they smell a mouth watering aroma coming from the kitchen soldifying their suspicion that they are really deceived.

Because Sawamura can't possibly cook let alone produce something that smells this good

They enter the kitchen out of curiosity  but once they laid their eyes upon who is cooking they stopped moving except for one person.

Takigawa Chris Yuu.

Chris walked pass the frozen players approaching Sawamura.

"What are you cooking Sawamura?" Chris asked gently.

"Oh! Chris-senpai! What are you doing here--" Sawamura looked behind Chris and notice the shocked players "What are you guys doing here?" Sawamura confusely asked the players.

Hearing the question snapped the players out of it.

"Your cooking?"
"YOU CAN COOK!?"
"IS THE WORLD ENDING!?"

Different voice was heard but they only mean one thing.

The disbelief in their voices is so obvious that Sawamura felt offended.

"OF COURSE I CAN!!" Sawamura shouted.

He felt insulted because do they think that he only knows how to play baseball.

The players looked at Chris with betrayal and their face seems to be asking

'Why are you so calm? Did you know about this?'

Chris ignores them.

After shouting at each other they finally let Sawamura do his thing while they watch.

Miyuki admits that Sawamura is really attractive when he is cooking since he was so focused on cooking he remains silent. The ways his muscle flex is so addictive that he can't help but stare. If Kuramochi notice where he was staring he didn't say anything.

Sawamura's cooking is really good it was much better than the foods in the restaurant and he is suprisingly metriculous, he didn't cook unhealthy foods instead he cooks something that athletes needs.

While going back to the dorm Tetsu suddenly asked Chris if he knows that Sawamura can cook. That got everyones attention. To which he answers

"I did. I learned it when he apologize to me. He gave me the lunch that he made as a form of apology."

And when someone asked Sawamura where he learns how to cook since he is so good to it he answers:

"My Uncle taught me, but I'm not as good as him. To him my cooking barely reach his standard. Well it's to be expected since he is really a good chef."

Sawamura said that proudly while wearing a fond expression.

Everyone was shocked because Sawamura is really good at cooking and he said that it wasn't good and barely reach the standards, they felt insulted because if this thing is not good then what are they eating when they are alone

'Trash?'

They felt that Sawamura is exaggerating.

"But his ways of teaching is quite.. questionable" He didn't add anymore to his statement because he shudders when he recalls a particular memory when he makes a mistake he gets kicked.

Hearing this many are curious because what can be the ways of teaching to make Sawamura pale so much.

Since then Sawamura became the one who cooks every sunday.

Eventhough Sawamura is annoyed he can't really refused them because if he didn't cook they won't eat anything and since someone taught him that he should not deny a request to cook when someone is hungry. Thinking of the consequence when HE found out that he refused to cook when someone is hungry and a whole team of it, he will surely face a punishment. He can't help but turn pale when he thinks of a possible punishments knowing HIM the punishment won't be light.

So he still cooks for them eventhough he is annoyed.

Eventhough he is annoyed he can't deny the feeling of happiness when someone appreciates him but he won't tell them that.

And he admits that he grow fond of the team.

He also loves them especially that one particular player.