Deleted Mysteries

Quick Chat with Steve and Peggy Between the firsts chapters

"Have you visited Wanda, dear?"

His question makes you tense right away. Peggy, beside him, gives him a gentle elbow, muttering to him not to be so direct, but you force a smile.

"Not yet."

Steve sighs. "Honey, don't you think putting things off is going to make it harder?" He says, and it's your turn to sigh, looking away. "You two used to be so close, I don't understand what the problem is..."

"Dad, I have to go, okay?" You interrupt him. "I'll talk to you later."

As soon as the tablet is turned off, you grunt unhappy, twisting your body to bury your face in the pillows.

You have been in Westview for two whole weeks now, and it's ridiculous how every day, without exception, Wanda hasn't left your thoughts.

Queer Support Group - Not specified chapter

The place was more crowded than you expected when you showed up, and Yelena gave you an encouraging smile when she noticed your anxiety.

"Relax, everyone is surprisingly nice by Westview standards." She commented, leading the way to one of the tables.

It was one of the rehearsal rooms for the theater staff, but it was with several tables of food and flyers, and soft couches. On the stage were colorful LGBT+ flags, and you saw a half dozen brooches.

As soon as you and Yelena reached the table at the entrance, you recognized Darcy Lewis.

"Hey, Stark, good to see you here." She greeted you kindly, and you smiled half-heartedly. "Hey Yelena, long time no show."

The blonde shrugged. "I'm a very popular person." She jokes, getting a laugh from the other. "Is Professor Banner here already? I need to ask him about homework."

"He's backstage." Answers the one with glasses.

"Good. Take care of my friend's reception, please, Lewis?" Yelena asks, and as soon as Darcy nods, the blonde offers you a gentle squeeze on the shoulders and walks out to the back of the place.

Darcy stops propping her elbows on the table, and you notice the clipboard with the form she was hiding.

"You need to fill out the application for the club, Stark." Darcy announces, and you hesitate.

"Actually, I was just going to watch... I'm kind of out of time for new clubs. Is that a problem?"

"Of course not!" Darcy assures gently, pushing the sign-up sheet to another pad. "You still need your visitor's badge, though. Here. Put in your name and pronouns."

You blink in surprise at the colorful sticker she hands you along with a pen. You put your name on, and after the female pronouns are written, you hesitate.

"Um... is it okay if I correct it?" You ask clumsily. Darcy smiles kindly, taking another clean sticker from the pad and handing it to you.

"No problem, you can fix it as many times as you like, darling. Even on other visits." She informs you. You smile shyly and as soon as you finish writing, then you put the sticker on your blouse. "Sit wherever you like, today's topic is Gender Identity. Professor Sexton will be giving the lecture, and everyone is welcome to attend if they like."

You nod in farewell before going to look around for a place to sit.

Xu Xialing x Wanda Scene