Part 2

"Now, let's see... what have you two written on your notepads." McGonagall reached out her hand to get the notepads. Draco's eyes widen. "W-w're supposed t-to hand them back?" He asked, stuttering. Professor McGonagall shook her head.

Hermione lend her notepad and McGonagall started skimming it. "Hmm... very good Miss Granger! All these violations are well noted." Hermione smiled.

"Uhh Professor, I left my notepad..." He said, holding the notepad behind so the headmistress won't see. McGonagall gave a disappointed look. "He's lying!" Hermione quickly interrupted. She grabbed his hand on the back and snatched his notepad. She handed it to McGonagall.

"Hmm... Mr. Malfoy, I..." McGonagall flicked each page. She seems dismayed yet... amused. "Miss Granger, I think you need to see this." McGonagall handed her the notepad. Hermione read the notes. Draco's face is getting red as the Weasley's hairs. He remembered all the things he had written in there which include:

Hermione is wearing that red sweater again. I think it's her favourite.

Granger went inside the library. Again.

Granger went inside the library for the fifth time today.

Hermione's hair is tied on a knot. She looked more beautiful.

That Weasel touched Granger again.

Potter hugged Granger.

Granger is as beautiful as ever

Hermione likes vanilla.

She likes roses.

Her favorite colour is purple??

Longbottom violated another rule.

Hermione stared at the notepad for a while. "Well Miss Granger, looks like someone's been taking a note on you." McGonagall grinned and took the notepad from Hermione.

"It seems like I haven't noted Longbottom's violation yet, but I will do now. You two can go back to your Common Room now." Draco awkwardly walked through the door to avoid Hermione. He sighed.

"Malfoy wait!" He heard Hermione yelled. She rushed towards him and smirked. "Hmm... maybe you should take note of this." She suddenly pressed her lips on his as he push her back on the wall. The kiss went deeper and more passionate. Draco held her tightly on the waist while she placed her arms on his shoulders. Finally, Hermione pulled back. Draco touched his lip, still couldn't believe that he actually kissed her. "I should take note of that." He said and winked.

"Oh by the way," Hermione said. "My favorite colour is magenta." She smiled and walked away.