Chapter 1

It's the First chapter of my Fanfic, I hope you guy's enjoy this story ❤
_

The story Start's from Singhania's sitting on Dinning Table and planning for Naitik's Birthday.

Naira: Chachu plz na Let's plan Papa's Birthday in our Old Haveli plz plz...

Naman: Naira only 2 Days are left How we gonna prepare everything in palace that's so sudden?

Gayu: Papa plz Let's go there I went there when I was 8 years, I don't remember anything.

Naira started making Sad Pout's.
Akshara seeing her daughter Sad face said immediately,

Akshara: Acha toh phir Sab ready ho jana time per hum sab kal chalein geh 😌 Chalo ab jaldi jaldi dinner karo sab aur phir packing.

Naira Jumped in Happiness and Hugged her mother tightly and said

Naira: I Love You Mumma 😘❤ You are the Best...!!

Naira slept imagining and thinking what she can do there to make her trip memorable.
_
Next Day

It's 7:00am and Everyone getting ready putting their Bags in Bus Trunk Gayu and Naira screaming in Happiness and in the Hold Ride they were singing songs, pulling leg of each other. Naitik and Akshara adoring their princess 😍✨ Naman showing Fake Smile

After 8 hours of travelling, they finally  arrived at their Destination and Everyone welcomed them wholeheartedly.

Singhania's are the richest family in whole Town everyone respect them a lot because of their Loving and Helping nature

There are so many servants standing their in line to welcome them.
Their is a old couple also who Lived in Haveli and take care of it.

Naitik hugged the old man and Akshara also hugged the old women. Naira also came there and took their Blessings. Gayu and Naman just keep standing there and Looking here and there.

 Gayu and Naman just keep standing there and Looking here and there

Scene Start's from Naira and Gayu roaming around in whole palace.

Naira: Gayu Di Yeh Palace kitna pyara hai na mera toh manh kar raha hai ke hum log yagan hy Shift ho jayein bus 😭❤

Gayu: Naira tu nah Pagal hai agar hum yahan shift ho gye toh Mumbai ki Company ka kaam kon kareh ga 😒

Naira: Areh Han Di lekin...

Gayu: Lekin Vekinh kuch nahi chalo room main chalein aur sab set karein aur decorations bhi karni hai itne kaam hain 😥

Naira: Areh Shant Ho jao, Ho jaye ga sab kuch Main Hoon Na....😚

Gayu smirked and left from there Naira kept roaming around.

and She reached near Guest House where the old couple Live.

POV:

I forgot to Introduce The Old Couple To you Guy's So Here you go..

Mr. & Mrs. Johnson:

Mr. Johnson works as a Caretaker of Singhania's Palace. He lives their with his Wife from past 50 Years.
They are Loyal to Naitik and Akshara and Love's Naira the most.
Naira is like their own Daughter.

_

Scene Start's from Naira entering in Guest House, Mr. Johnson welcomes her and then took her inside their room. Naira hugged Mrs. Johnson and greets her lovingly.

Mr. Johnson: Naira beta ap log Naitik sir ki birthday ke liye aye ho na?

Naira: Ji Uncle..!! Aur Mama ne kaha hai ke hum sab ko bulayein geh Town se bcz yeh papa ki 50th Birthday hai.

Mrs. Johnson: Naira beta tum toh pehle se bhi zyada Pyari ho gyi ho. Nazar nah lageh meri bachi ko kisi ki 😊❤

They were chatting happily, Then  Akshara and Naitik came there to greet Mr. Johnson and Mrs. Johnson.
They invited them for tomorrow's Birthday Celebration and left bcz They have to invite other's too.

Naira again started talking with old couple that suddenly she heard some weird noise coming from garden side.
But she ignored it 💁🏻

After few seconds she again heard those noise out of curiosity she went to see and there she saw a Man in standing near the tree observing everything. She thought he is a thief so she started shouting by hearing her voice that Man got alert and started climbing the wall in that process Naira reached to him and tried to stop him.

Coincidentally Her Hand touched his Super Cold Hand. He saw her but She Wasn't able to see his face. She was trying to figure out who is he meanwhile he pushed her and escaped from there.

Mr. Johnson: Ese kese woh itni high security ke hone ke bawajud palace main a sakta hai, Kafi ajeeb baat hai 😕

Naira: Uncle might be He is a professional thief that's why. I will ask Papa to increase the security more for tomorrow's celebration.

Mr. Johnson: Bilkul..!!

She Bid Bye to them and started preparing for Birthday's celebration.

Screen Freezed..!!

Promo: Celebration and Entry of our Hero 😍🙌🏻

_

Do tell me How was the chapter. I know it might be boring but don't worry next episodes will gonna be so mysterious and exciting.