BOSS (36)

Third Person's POV

"Teka" napatingin naman si Chanyeol kay baek na nasa harapan niya.
"Paano sila Andrei?" Tanong ni Baek.
"Wag mo na sila alahanin, tara na" sabi ni Chanyeol kaya tumango na lang si Baek.

---
WARNING! Simula dito, english na kasi you know~ there are grammatical errors, and i am so sorry for that. I tried, ok? Ang awkward kasi pag tagalog...

"You live here?" Baekhyun asked. Chanyeol held Baekhyun's hand and nodded.

"Yup. This is our 2nd house. There's nothing else here, just important furnitures and we both own this house for the night." Chanyeol grinned. Baekhyun snorted after seeing that face.

The two unbuckled their seatbelts and went out of the car. The cold breeze welcomed their skin. Baekhyun shivered and his boyfriend noticed it. Chanyeol put his right arm over Baekhyun's shoulder and pulled him closely.

"Cold?"

"Nah.." Baekhyun smiled at him.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun went inside the house. The latter gaped at what he saw. The house looks so elegant. Everything was made in diamond. He's afraid to touch the things inside because he thought that if he touches those, it might get dirt.

Baekhyun was busy looking all over the house that he didn't heard Chanyeol called his name two times.

"Baekhyun-ah....." Chanyeol called his boyfriend once again and this time, Baekhyun turned his head at him, surprised. Cute

"Y-yes?! Yeol why? Hehe" Baekhyun asked. He walked towards Chanyeol and wrapped his arms at Chanyeol's neck.

"You spaced out. Why Baek?" Chanyeol asked and wrapped his long arms around Baekhyun's waist.

"It's just that your house looks so majestic! Someone might thought that a royal family lives here.... Which is... True." Baekhyun smiled at his boyfriend.

Chanyeol chuckled at his boyfriends's cuteness.

"Whaaat? Park family is so rich! And you mister," Baekhyun tapped his index finger at Chanyeol's chest. "Is like a prince. That's why it looks like you came from a royal family."

"So you think I am handsome right?" The taller one asked.

"Huh? I did not said that." Baekhyun laughed.

"You said I look like a prince Baek, and princes are all handsome~" Chanyeol laughed too.

"Hahaha not all Channie. You are not a handsome prince~" the smaller boy joked.

"Oh. Okay." Chanyeol pouted and turned away from his boyfriend.

Ohmygod what have i done?

Baekhyun suddenly got nervous. I'm so stupid. I hurt him. Baekhyun tried to call his boyfriend who was in the kitchen but Chanyeol didn't answer him.

"Ch-chanyeol.." He went inside the kitchen and there he saw his boyfriend standing infront of the refrigerator with a glass of water on his hand.

"Yeol.. I-im sorry. I didn't mean to say those words. You know i'm kidding right?" Baekhyun pouted. He deserves this. If he only thought twice before saying those words a while ago.

Baekhyun walked towards Chanyeol, who's still standing there not moving. The tallest's back was facing him. Chanyeol felt arms wrapping at his waist and connected hands infront of his abdomen. Baekhyun leaned his head at Chanyeol's back.

"Chanyeol-ah.. Please talk to me. I'm really sorry. I was just kidding. I won't do it again, I promise." Baekhyun said. Chanyeol can feel his boyfriend pouting right now.

Baekhyun tighten his hug to Chanyeol. "Y-yeol... I... I-I am really sorry! P-please... Talk t-to me. Yeol!"

And then Baekhyun sobbed.

Chanyeol paniced so he faced his small boyfriend and hugged him. He kissed the latter's temple and rubbed his back.

"Shh.. Baek I'm not mad. I'm sorry I'm sorry...." Chanyeol apologized and kissed Baekhyun's head.

"Y-yeol.. Why don't you.. T..talk t-to me? I.. I thought you were.. Mad"

"I know.. I am so sorry. I'm sorry for ignoring you. I'll admit I was sad after hearing what you said a while ago but that was just that. I am not mad. I'm sorry Baek. I love you." Chanyeol wiped away his boyfriend's tears and pressed his lips against Baekhyun's. The latter felt his blood rushing up to his face. It's so hot in here. Chanyeol kissed him deeper. The two fought for dominace but of course, Chanyeol won. He tilted his head to kiss Baekhyun deeper and the latter moaned. Chanyeol smirked after hearing that heavenly voice. Baekhyun wrapped his arms around Chanyeol's neck, then Chanyeol leaned back on the refrigerator. Baekhyun's cheeks became hot when he felt big hands grazing along his hips.
He moaned against Chanyeol's lips.

Chanyeol lifted Baekhyun and the latter immediately wrapped his legs around the taller's waist. Chanyeol started walking towards his bedroom. Luckily, his bedroom was just near from the kitchen. Chanyeol broke the kiss to open the door of his room. Baekhyun hid his face onto Chanyeol's neck and heaved. Chanyeol locked the door and slammed Baekhyun against it. He mumbled "sorry" first before attacking his boyfriend's lips again.

Chanyeol won't get tired kissing Baekhyun. He's addicted to him. He wanted to touch him always, taste him, bite him and to be connected to him. And finally, ariel happened to me.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

To be continued >>
((Alam nyo na susunod na mangyayari hehehehhehehhee))