'' prologue ''

''I don't have to worry anymore...am giving in these dark impulses.'' 

 The blonde haired boy grabbed the katana that was laying on the floor and began to attack the blue ocean eyes boy who lost his sparks . the little sunshine tried to punch mikey but ended up having a big scar on his arm 

 ''agh'' 

 '' HANAGAKI !'' 

 '' I KNOW YOU CAN'T ERASE THE CURSE ! MIKEY AND HIS DARK IMPULSES ARE INSEPARABLE !! THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME ! I'VE BEEN FOLLOWING MIKEY AS IF I WERE IN A TRANCE , HOW STUPID !!!

 sanzu felt like takemitchi was ignoring ,which he was but he decided to continue he couldn't let him die '

' SHINICHIRO DIED BECAUSE OF THE CURSE AND BAJI. AND EMMA AND DRAKEN TOO . EVERYONE WHO TRIES TO SAVE MIKEY FROM THOSE DARK IMPULSES WILL JUST ENDED UP DYING THAT'S WHAT THE CURSE IS . YOU'LL DIE TO HANAGAKI !!!'

' SHUT UUUP '' 

 a pain runs through takemitchi's body , mikey stabbed him with the katana **ah so this is how it feels, huh ? ** takemitchi tough But it wasn't enough to stop him . takemitchi walk towards mikey

 '' I won't lose to you manjirou. I'll carry your dark impulses on my back ... and if you do anything stupid I'll kick your ass.... you are my friend for life ...'' 

 ''friend ?''Mikey realized that he's dark impulses disappeared '' Takemitchy ? '' 

 '' give me your hand mikey-kun your trigger that's why...''

 takemitchi felt like losing conscious but continued talking '' I can do it all over again ... over and over again I will ... I'll save you.''

 ''Over again ? .. what are you ... talking about ? '' 

 ''over and over again '' 

 ''hang in there 'takemitchi'!'' 

 takemitchi fell to the ground but still haven't given up well wasn't he our cry-baby ?''I'll ...-''

 ''HEY ! TAKEMITCHI !!! '' mikey heart was beating faster then usual what can I do ?!?!?? 

 ''over and over again ... back to the past '' 

 ''ENOUGH ' TAKEMITCHI ' '' 

 mikey grabbed takemitchi hoping that it will make him feel better '' you and ... everyone .... will smile, '' 

 mikey pov : 

 takemitchi's last words were you and everyone will smile ... No ! he must still live ! 

 ''takemitchi ..? ''

 ''HEY !!'' 

 '' TAKEMITCHI !! '' 

 '' OI !! ''WHY IS TAKEMITCHI NOT RESPONDING . before I knew tears began to form while I was calling takemitchi praying that he response 

 '' TAKEMITCHI !!!!! ''

 '' AAAAAAAAHHH !!!! ''And that was the time a realized my mistake ... takemitchi died ... and I couldn't do anything what kind of pain is that ? ...Is this how things were meant to be .. ? 

 ''takemitchi ... please ....wake up '' 

''WAKE UP TAKEMITCHI !''

''i was just trying to keep this from happening...the only reason i've been pushing you away... is so this wouldn' happen, Okay ?''

''if you die... then everything is meaningless.. right ? ...''

''hey .. ? i beg you..''

'' WAKE UP FOR ME !!! ''

 Why was no one doing anything ... ? why is everyone just standing there someone'' please someone  do something ... '' 

 then sanzu screamed ''someone call an ambulance '' 

 sanzu already prepared everything for me to not get caught by the police.Everyone was leaving but I couldn't leave takemitchi here I just couldn't I need him . Sanzu pulled me by my collar. 

 '' HEY LET ME GO ! YOU FU*KING BASTARD '' 

 '' We need to leave now . ''I realized that sanzu had a little sad face but I just couldn't leave takemitchi there ! 

 '' LET ME GO ... I need to go see takemitchi !! '' It was the first time I was crying that much in public...

 '' TAKEMITCHI !!! ''

 We were hiding from the popo with chifuyu and mitsuya when the popo left chifuyu came at me and punched me at the face .'

'HEY DON'T HIT THE BOSS '' 

 ''how are we gonna explain this to hina now ...? '' 

 '' it's okay sanzu he can punch me until he gets enough I don't mind ''

 ''guys dont waste your time .... let's go to the hospital '' -mitsuya 

 We all went to the hospital with our bikes and I kept zoning out thinking about what chifuyu said he was right , after all the efforts that takemitchi spent for hina and us how am i gonna explain it to hina ? 

 Everyone was sleeping I was the only one still awake after 3 hours the doctors announced us that he couldn't make it . In that moment my world collapsed . 

 ''W-what do you mean ..?? ''No one added a word I just left the hospital and tucked my bike ride to a random place where no one could find me . I was just thinking about takemitchi when we I met for the first time . it was starting to rain in the same time my tears were falling again and I didn't know what to do, I didn't want to go home so I just slept outside without realizing it.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi that's my first story I'm trying my best to not make it sound cringe or smth and yeah- have a nice day -,:)