chapter 1

the time leap 

 mikey POV

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up outside and I was all wet-

 ''ugh , now I need to change myself '' 

 I thought about the event that happened yesterday I feel broken now.. 

 '' I wish we never got into that fight in the first place ''

 I was ridding home when I saw hina place a letter in front of my house then she left , well ofc why would she want to talk to a murder ? I grabbed the letter and I sat down on the couch and I opened the letter and... it was saying I was invited to takemitch...y's funeral .... I went straight to my closet and grabbed some cloth for takemitchy's funeral and I'm not ready to face everyone...

 2h Later the Ceremony Begins 

 takemitchy's parents didn't show up ? Why ..? Soon as I mentioned to myself this question the girl started to talk about takemitchy's parents how he was a ''mistake '' and that''they ''got him by accident and that the father left and the mother died four years ago when he started to act like a delinquent. His aunt used to come time by time to check on him I never knew that ... takemitchy never actually mentioned hi's parents now that I am thinking about it ...

 '' I hope his happy now and that he's in peace he was an angel, '' Said the aunt

 she didn't really look that sad more like she's faking it for the people sake. When the ceremony ended, I couldn't feel anything my hands were shaking how could people not be affected by takemitchy's death, it's like they didn't care ... chifuyu didn't even come at first place.. i dont blame him  ... I- actually feel so bad for him ... first he lost baji and now takemitchy 

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 3 months later 

 I decided to go to the convenience store and buy some dorayaki it reminds me of old times when takemitchy and draken were still around and suddenly a gang showed up and were shooting everywhere there was a little girl crying and calling her mother.

 '' MAMA !!! help me please...'' 

 Shit I can't let this girl die if I was takemitchi what would he do ??I saw the boy with the gun watching the little girl he was about to shoot her and then... my body moved on his own I saw a boy with blond hair and blue ocean eye's .. 

t-takemitchy ? 

 everything was white around us I was happy I couldn't feel anything but happiness 

 '' MIKEY !! PLEASE SAVE ME '' 

 '' W-what ? t-takemitchi is that you ? '' 

 I woke up and I was sweating ... 

 no.. no no no no No No NO NO NO NO !!!!!!!!It was all a dream !?!?? 

I don't want to say goodbye I don't want to wake up !! 

tears began to form and then koko came in my room and told me that it was time to wake up before he realized I tried to wipe my tears away and he asked me if I was okay 

 '' are you OK boss'' 

 Boss ? Wait- is what I'm thinking .. Is happening !???? 

 '' KOKO WHICH YEAR, ARE WE ??? ''

 '' 2007 ? Why? are you okay boss ???''

 '' Better than ever '' I said with a smile

 koko ws confused am sure ,I was trying to hide my happiness ,**there are still months before takemitchy's death. Now that I am thinking about it, what's the point of kantou manji gang ? My dark impulses are gone, right ? ''koko ?''''yes boss'' ''What day are we ? ''''the 3 duties fight ..''''are you sure you're okay, boss ??''WHAT ?!?!! How is that possible ??''um yeah ofc ''

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

 time skip

 Me and koko got in place I saw takemitchy's eye's empty...? Why? Then he looked angry at me ??  

I decide to act like if I never time leaped so I ordered the boys to attack and I will protect takemitchy 

 '' WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE SANO MANJIROU WHY DID YOU FUCKING COME ?!?! ''Why is he mad at me ? That's not what happened in the past so why ? draken showed up behind him in shock to .draken is alive ... :) everything will be better I promise takemitchi .

 A guy was approaching takemitchy so I ran to him and blocked his attack in order to protect takemitchy and draken who had ... an injury on his arm !?! Everything is too messed up how did takemitchy handle all of those problems on his own ..? Takemitchy was walking toward me with a real mad face and darken who tried to stop him  hi's eyes weren't the same I just wanted to hug takemitchy and tell him, 'am sorry ' but I knew that something was wrong so I didn't do anything , takemitchy came at me and punched me in the face. 

 ''Ouch-'' 

This is not takemitchy ... he doesn't punch that hard !?! I grabbed his hand and toked him somewhere far away then we can talk. '' let me go manjirou !!'' 

 ''no- '' 

 '' Leave me alone you just killed me day ago what do you want and why did you time leap ?!? '' 

 '' What do you mean ? ''

 '' A carried curse so you're supposed to be happy now in the present, no ?!? ''

 I realized that takemitchy was breathing heavily and some tears began to form in his eye,  what's happening ?!?? 

''Wait so you're the takemitchy from the future ? '' 

 '' takemitchy calm down let's talk ''  and tears began to form 

 I realized that takemitchy was getting really mad takemitchi grabbed my hand and broke it. 

 '' arght , WHAT THE HELL ?!?? '' 

 before I knew takemitchy already runaway -  

'' TAKEMITCHY NO WAIT !!! ''

I started to run after him even if my arm hurt like hell. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi here's my first chapter thank you for reading !!! <3

sorry if my story is cringe am trying my best ! (=_=)

1014 words :)