Chapter one: Why can't I be free?!

Scrap Baby's POV: I watched as the night-guard shifted into his office, he seemed to have no interest in this job whatsoever. Why do I have to be stuck in the vents all the time? Why can't I just be free like those humans can? I have to suffer while they can be free! I just wanna scoop him and up and use him as another skin suit like I did to last night-guard I killed... but that was an awful long time ago. And I prefer not to speak about that topic, at-least not until I can finally find someone I can actually trust.

I was too nice in the past, always trusting everyone I met. Not thinking that there some what "kindness" could be an act, I was such a fool back then.. but I can give them on thing, and that thing is manipulation.. you see. I used that skill to help me escape, I left those good-for-nothing traitors apart, it was only fair since they dared to go without me once but unsurprisingly failed. The thing they don't realise is that.. I'm smarter than them, I mean, I manipulated a full on night-guard into thinking I was his "friend" or whatever. Pfft, his stupidness is one of the rare things that can make a giggle creep up on my face.. well, another thing as-well.. but I prefer not to speak of her.. I miss her too much..