Why? // Chapter 2

Lucas' POV:
After dealing with Riley, I went to my first class, which was Art. I don't normally go to class, but today I think it's time to actually go to class. I saw Riley talking with Farkle. I saw a seat right behind Riley, so I sat right behind her. Riley turned around and stared at me a little bit, I smirked at her. She glared at me and turned back. Then the Art teacher, Ms.Kossal came.

She said, "Attention everyone." People kept talking. Ms.Kossal demanded, "IF THERE IS ANYONE TALKING AFTER I STOP TALKING, YOU'LL ALL GET DETENTION. Everyone became silent after. She said, "Thank you." I rolled my eyes. Then she spoke. "Okay everyone, So I have a project to assign that costs half your grade, I will partner you guys up and you guys will draw a painting that represents your relationship among eachother. The painting needs to show how you guys interact with eachother. This project will be due in 2 months. Go to check the board to see who's your partner."

I looked at the board for my name, when I found my name, I smirked. I saw that Riley's name is up on the board. YES, she's my partner. I get to torture her.

Riley stood up, "WHY HIM?" She pointed at me.

Ms.Kossal stand up from her chair and spoke, "I'm sorry Riley, but you guys have an interesting connection among eachother and I would see how you guys do this project together."

Riley looked at me and I gave her those signature smirks. She groaned. I chuckled.

Ms.Kossal spoke, "You guys have the rest of the period to figure out what to draw."

I stood out if my chair and walked to Riley, I poked her and she turned around, I spoke, "So, let's see how our special connection will show." I slowly let my hand to touch her thigh softly. Riley groaned and moaned a little bit. I chuckled at the noise. Then she gave me those, "Leave me alone face."

Right after, Riley and I drew some ideas for this project. She accidently touched my hand and the spark flowed through my body. She looked at me and I looked at her. Then she turned away.

This is gonna be an interesting project.
-
Holy, 388 words already yay!!!