«Winx». Being a Bloom girlfriend (#1)

Being a Bloom girlfriend:

• You were a fairy of darkness, that is, you could manipulate the darkness.

• Met Bloom when she arrived in Alfea under the name Varanda Kalisto.

• You're interested in her.

• You began to communicate.

• When the truth about Stella's lies was revealed, you began to avoid Bloom and the other girls.

• But Bloom got tired of it and she waited for you after class to talk.

"Y/N, sorry. I was scared that I wouldn't get into Alfea just because I wasn't on the lists. But I passed the barrier, he let me through!"

• As a result, you reconciled and then became friends.

• But you still tried not to contact Stella, although you communicated well with all the other girls.

• So she took out Bloom's brain.

• In the end, you talked to her, but not enough. Very little. But it was more than enough for you and she didn't bother you so much anymore.

• You studied hard to be able to transform and defend properly. She taught spells and transformations, taught herbs and potions.

• When Aisha (Layla) arrived, it became more fun. Not immediately, because her little friends, Pixie fairies, were in trouble, but it did.

• You also became friends with Aisha (Layla).

• You, along with "Winx", as Bloom called the club back in the first year of training, went to rescue Pixie fairies.

• You was almost the first to rush to save Bloom from Darkar.

"I love you, Bloom," the words slipped out of your mouth by themselves, you saw how surprised Winx exhaled. The shocked Stella stared at you with all her eyes, but at that moment you genuinely didn't care about her. All your attention was occupied by Bloom.

You barely took a step towards her.

She hovered in the air and descended a little lower, the Phoenix hovered above her, predatory, greedy, ready to smear you like cockroaches at any moment.

"I love you," you repeated, "and if you don't feel the same, then it's okay. There's nothing wrong with that, really," you muttered. "Come back to me, Bloom. Please," you looked into her eyes, "please come back to me."

You managed to get her back, even if not immediately. You doubted at all that your speech would help, to be honest, but still it happened and it seems that Bloom was not against your feelings. At least, after recovering a little from the shock, she took your hand.

• Once in a relatively safe place, in Alfea, that is, you talked.

"I heard you," Bloom said, holding your hand, "then, in the castle of Darkar, I heard you. You said you loved me" she looked into your eyes and you tried very hard to meet her gaze, although most of all you wanted to look away, because now you felt out of place.

"Yes," your voice failed you, so, clearing your throat, you repeated, "yes, I said so."

Bloom's face lit up. She smiled and gently touched your face with her other hand.

"I love you too, Y/N," she said, looking you straight in the eye.

You turned pale, looking at her with shock in your eyes. You thought she was kidding you. No, that's exactly playing, probably Stella prompted...

"Can I kiss you?" Bloom asked suddenly.

Apparently, you squeaked "yes..." because she touched your lips with her own. All your thoughts instantly disappeared.