65

According to the time of the Imperial League, only half an hour ago, the magician got rid of the tail behind him, changed the mask of disguise, and even the mecha with the carriage changed instantly, crossing a space node, transforming himself Crammed into the vast universe.

The universe is endless and has the most extreme darkness. It seems that there is no way forward. I don't know how long it will be before I run into a planet unless I follow the route to other galaxies of life.

But looking at the route of Mech Armor, it is obviously aimless. It did not follow the route. It drifted in the universe and has completely separated from the Empire Star.

"Sir, will we not return to Dixing in the future?" Artificial intelligence appeared as a robot.

The magician was half lying in the driver's seat, and had torn off the mask of disguise, revealing a pale and bloodless face, and his lips were the same as his face. He squinted, and the cold light inside the mech submerged half of his face into darkness, half again. Cast in the light, as if the man sitting in the driving seat was not a real person, but a cold machine.

Hearing the words of the artificial intelligence, his pale lips gently hooked up. "The famous weapon of the country followed me personally, and he had a good personal relationship with a dragon. Do you want to stay in jail?"

The artificial intelligence is probably brainless, and said rather suspiciously, "Master, you mean, if General Xiu finds the help of Lord Long, they will join forces, and you can't escape?"

"..." The magician turned his head and stared at the robot with a sullen expression.

The artificial intelligence seemed to perceive a certain danger in his eyes, shut his mouth very decisively, and took two steps back, preparing ton given a black eye by the owner.

After a while, it is estimated that the master's popularity has disappeared, and artificial intelligence has come up again. It intimately chose the second item "master, your injury must be dealt with" between "possible destruction" and "due responsibility", "otherwise there is a risk of infection."

The empires mirrors are in good condition, and there are no bad actors crossing the mirrors, so Xiu Yan has been staying under the command of Emperor Xing during this time. The magician silently infiltrated the earl's house, and kidnapped the old earl's granddaughter Little Bailey late at night. The emperor ordered Xiuyan to catch the magician.

After that, I didn't know how Xiu Yan did it. Instead, he searched for the magician's coordinates several times. The two sides came and went, and Xiu Yan bit the magician, but he couldn't catch them with all his methods.

Only when you really face the magician will you know how difficult it is for this man who always wears a mask and not knowing his identity.

However, under the pressure of facing the weapon of the country, even if the magician is at ease, he is not a steel body, and it is inevitable that he will be injured. He naturally has no energy to play any game about raising cubs.

Xiu Yan has never been able to catch the magician, and it was supposed to be a game of cat and mice, which turned into a game of opponents on the chess board. So he had a heart of pity for the magician.

So, Xiu Yan moved his mind to get Jiusi to help.

The magician is not an arrogant person. Of course, he won't do anything he doesn't want to do. He puts the armor upright, throws off the tracking, and enters the vast universe.

As for whether you will return to Dixing in the future?

As long as he wants, he can.

...