chapter 4

Swae POV: ughh j fixing to kill me all BC I forgot her pickles at the store and shit.
J: how could u forget them swae u know that all I ever eat now like ughh u know forget about it.

U see wat I'm talking about I love her and all but these damn mood swing things have to damn stop and fast.

Jhene POV: Hello I'm three months I'm getting a lil bigger now and my feet be killing me...as for me and swae we couldn't be happier...but there's only one thing in our way his crazy as brother slim...that nigga come over here ever damn day like damn nigga stay at home sometimes...but I can't be like that bc that's swae's brother and all.

J: slim buddy u got a gf right.

Slim:naw not at the time bitches be crazy and shit now I can't deal with it.

J: u know wat I got the right person for u..here is her number why don't u hit her up she real cool and later back.

Slim: ight I'm trusting u she better be.

Ughh thank god he leaving

J:swae baby come here.

S:yea baby?

J:my tummy is hurting umm and not like that everyday hurting baby pain

S:baby u going to be ight OK just sit down and stop moving so much ight.

J:ight I guess so

( later that night)

J:AHHHH GOD SWAE WOKE UP!!!

S:wat wrong?

J:BABY THERES BLOOD COMING OUT OF ME!!

S:GOD! Come on let we need to get to a doctor now!!

(At the emergency room)

Doc:well miss.aiko it I have very bad news... U lost the baby.

J&S:how!

Doc:it turns out that u were under a lot of stress lately

J:umm OK

(Doc leaves the room)

S: j wat were u so worry about to make this happen babe?

J: us, the baby, and not knowing if we are ready for this.

S:j baby as long as u got me u going to be good ok