⊹﹒🌙﹒﹗﹒Rules

Now, here are the rules to be a part of our community. You must abide by each of these rules or you will be kicked out of the community. The rules are:

I. You must follow the Founder's account: -lunardvst-

The Co-Founder's accounts:  Fantasyflyer569 natavii- 

And the Community account: LegacyDreamCommunity

II. You must have Google Chat as that is what we'll communicate on most of the time. In the Form, there will be a section to enter your time zone so we can find a time that works for all of us. You must also have an email you're willing to email others on.

III. You must let us know when you're leaving the community, changing your username, or going on hiatus.

IV. You must be in the community for a minimum of two months.

V. You must put in your bio that you're part of the Legacy Dream Community, don't have an aesthetic bio? Order one in the bio shop! (Ordering is optional!)

VI. Be on time with all your work and be serious, but not too serious as we don't want robots in the community, so humor is completely acceptable and encouraged!

VII. Give this book and the Founder and Co-Founders a shoutout on your message board, and tag us as well. (Read the next chapter to see what you get from doing this!)

IX. The password is your favorite movie.

X. Fill out the forms properly and please make sure it's organized.

XI. Please add this to your public reading list and your private library. Now be sure to go see the next chapter, because we don't like rules that are too strict without benefits.