Brad Smut - First Time

Brad and yourself have been dating for a few months now and you haven't had sex yet because you've always said youre not ready since Youre a virgin. However tonight, You're feeling a lot more confident than usual. You hear the door of our shared flat click open and your boyfriend walks in. You're sat on the sofa wearing one of his tops and a thong so he'd get the idea.

He dropped his belongings on the floor and looked over at you. Already you could see his member start to grow. "You're just asking for it, aren't you" Brad said, biting his lip. You smirked and slowly walked over to him. You leaned in and connected your lips to his and began making out. It became heated very quickly, your tongues fighting for dominance, your hands in his hair, his big hands around your waist pulling you in closer. You took his jacket off, not breaking the intense kiss, and began undressing him painfully slowly. Brad reached out for his top you were wearing and ripped it off. He stared in awe at your breasts, this was the first time he had seen them. "y/n you're beautiful, do you know that?" He said, not taking his lust filled eyes off of you. You began to get self conscious and covered up your revealed chest, however Brad pulled your arms away. He kneeled down and kissed the top of your breasts, slowly reaching behind to undo your bra strap. It fell to the floor and Brad began sucking your left nipple whilst massaging the other one. "I'm going to make you feel so fucking good y/n" he growled. You began to get excited and reached for his belt buckle. It took you some time to do it, which frustrated both of you but eventually you did. You yanked down his black skinny jeans and could see his prominent boner desperately trying to be set free. You reached for his waistband but Brad pulled you up. "Princess, tonight is about you. Let me do the pleasuring" he whispered in your ear, sending shivers down your spine. You nodded and Brad proceeded to undress you. When he reached the waistband of our thong, he grabbed it with his teeth and ripped it off. He ran his index finger along your wet folds, and you let a moan escape your swollen lips. Brad played with it for a while before slipped a long, slender finger into your vagina. You screamed out it pain and pleasure and begged for more, he inserted another finger and shortly after that, another. You were a moaning, whimpering mess, you couldn't hold on any longer. A pleasurable feeling built up in your core and suddenly you released all over Brad's hand. He licked it clean and moved his head to your area. He began to lick away all the cum and delved his tongue into your vagina. You moaned at his actions and became overrun with emotions. His curls tickling your area and his hot breath against your womanhood was enough to send you over the edge. You came again over his face and he once again licked it clean. "Baby that was hot" he moaned. He layed you down on his bed and grabbed a condom from his bedside table. He ripped it off and placed it over his erect cock. He lined himself up at your entrance. "Are you ready y/n, we don't have to do this" he said, thoughtfully. "No I want this" you begged. "Very well" he said and slowly pushed into you. Brad was so big it hurt but it soon became pleasure. The room was filled with the sound of skin slapping and moans. The beads of sweat on brad's furrowed brow trickled down his forehead as he pushed into you harder each time. "FASTER BRADLEY PLEASE" you moaned. He increased his speed and you screamed his name in pleasure. "That's it baby, let the neighbours know you're mine" he moaned. "BRAD UGH" you whimpered. "Louder baby, BEG FOR ME. WHOS BIG COCK IS IN YOUR TIGHT LITTLE PUSSY?" He seductively shouted. "BRADLEY UGH, YOUR COCK IS SO BIG FOR MY PUSSY, BRAAAAD UGGH" you moaned. You felt the now familiar sensation build up inside of you and you both came together. Brad pulled out and threw the condom away, both of you panting. "That was amazing baby" Brad puffed. "It truly was" I said, kissing his forehead.