Chapter Eight

Paige's POV

It's something I never really thought about, never really did want to think about - mind you. I love her. She's the Jock and I'm the Goth. I go way back with her, and I can just imagine my pale hands on her tanned body.

I shake those dirty thoughts out of my mind, hoping to save them for later. I message Nikki asking for her location. Hoping I can finally tell her the truth.

Paige: Hey Pumpkin! Where are you right now? xx

Nikki: Just at my house, I assume we should meet up somewhere. Is your hotel fine? I'm a bit lazy. It sound good to you? xx

Paige: Yess! See you there at about 3:00 I suppose? Bye Pumpkin! xo

A sigh of relief washes over me as I get dressed in a baggy sweater with my black skinny jeans and Doc Martens. Followed by my black hair going down beneath my chest, my blue extensions popping out.

A knock on the door startles me, soon after I relax, I walk over to the door and invite Nikki in.

"Hi Nik's! Please do take a seat, I really want to talk to you about something." I say, hoping not to sound too worried. Nikki nods at me and takes a seat on the couch right next to me.

"Nikki, I don't really know how I can express my feelings to you, because I wasn't myself the first time I set eyes on you. I have seen and met great beauties in my life and have also learned how I could gaze at them just once and walk away. But with you, everything has changed." Nikki looks like she's about to speak but I continue on.

"I've never felt this way about anyone, and It's hard for me to say this. You're the brightest thing in my life. I love you. And my life would be better, if you could be mine." I finish off.

She stands up off from the couch and pulls me forward as well.
"So, you're saying, you have the hots for me?"
I can feel her breathing on my neck, our noses are touching.
She chuckles.

"Well guess what, Paige? I love you too."
Before I know it, our lips brush against each others. Its like Heaven and Hell were fighting a war, but are now at peace. She stops kissing me as her eyes widen.

Oh shit.

AJ saw the whole thing. Unluckily, walked into my hotel room and saw this.

Her eyes grew misty. One tear fell down her numb cheek, followed by many others. It fell onto the wood floor of the room. She looked weak, the one thing she did not want to look.

"Paige...."

"AJ I can explain."

"Explain what? That I just saw you confess your love to her AND kiss her? What the hell?!" She shouts.

"AJ you left me, I found someone who feels the same way. Deal with it. I shouldn't have to explain myself anymore to you." I said.

She exits the room and I look over to see a joyful Nikki. She holds my hand in hers and whispers in my ear.

"Lets go to bed."

I giggle, mostly because after everything that just happened this would make my day. I show her around first and lead her into the bedroom.

Nikki's POV

As she shows me around the hotel she leads me into the bedroom.
Not too soon after that she pushes me up against the wall, pulling off my shirt.

"You don't know how long I've wanted this," she whispers.

She tells me to lay down, I obey - not wanting to suffer the consequences of denying. Well, it depends.

She climbs on top of me and starts placing kisses on my neck. Also, caressing my cheek. I let out a soft moan.

Paige unbuckles the belt on my pants and whips it out, tossing it to the side. Then, she slides my pants off of my legs. I do the same to her, not wasting any time.

She was placed carefully on my hips, and massages my boobs. She leaves little kisses all over them.

"Paigeee." I moan.

She moves down from my chest to my panties. As she gets closer, she rearranges herself into proper position and pulls off my panties. She throws them away.

She starts kissing my inner thigh, taking her time. I didn't have the patience for this. My hand grabs a fistful of her hair, getting prepared.

Her tongue rotates around not missing a single spot. I try to keep in my moans but with it being so hard to control its all let out.

"You like that baby?" She says in her thick British accent. I respond with the loudest moan yet, pleasing her.
I could feel myself reaching my climax soon.

"Paige, I think I'm gonna-" I get interrupted as it bursts out. I let out a heavy breath, as did she. I waste no time in pulling my lips closer to hers. My tongue asking for entrance. Of course, she accepted. This make out sessions continues on for a minute or two before I stop.

I place love bites all over her neck as she moans quietly. I leave a trail of kisses down her chest and right to her black lace panties.

I get up off of her and open the drawer grabbing my vibrator. I resume my position on her, spreading her legs and turning on the vibrator. I start giving her pecks while she moans in between the short and sweet kisses.

I begin to finger her, at first I was very gentle. But by the time passed, I got more rough each time. She moaned louder every time.

Later on, Paige squirted. I smirked, hoping to have pleased her.

AJ's POV ♡

I run out of the hotel room, tears were running down my face. I couldn't believe it. Paige was gone. I knew she wasn't coming back to me. Nikki belonged to her just as she belonged to Nikki.

My hands brush away the last few tears that escaped my eyes and I walk into a diner, hoping not to be spotted by anyone.

This was it.
I lost the love of my life.
Before I knew it, a shadow was over me. I looked up to see the one and only, Brie Bella.

"AJ! What are you doing here?" She questions as she sits in the seat in front of me.

I groan. She was the least person I wanted to see right now. At least other than Paige. But, she welcomed me warmly, and at the time it was the best thing I had.