Part 4 - Emil

Blonsky walked in through the back door. In his Abomination form. Welcomed by the collective cheers of this community.
He was gladly greeted by Todd, and congratulated everyone in the lodge for their tremendous progress.

"Todd told me that you were all unsatisfied with your place in the world." Emil said through the mic.

Pug sat among the misogynistic crowd, at shock towards Emil being in that form. A violation of his parole.

"I've gathered from experience." He said.
"Yesterday, I was a soldier. Pretty good one. I was Captain Emil Blonsky. Of the Royal Marines, United States Special Operations Command, and Strategic Operations Command Center."

"Sure, I was a cool soldier fighting for the country."
He paused, and nodded down. "But I had no friends."

"Sure, I had my co-captains, privates, and whatnot watching my back. But we never really cooperated as 'friends'." he said.
"It wasn't their fault. It's what my mind was set on. I chose not to make friends. In fact, if things were different. They would have been my friends then." He went on, "I allowed my past, the life I was born into, define my future. I had a good mother. Father? Yes, indeed. But we weren't perfect."

"My father taught me to not get to attached to people. I planted that in my heart too deep. Then there I was. He integrated that aspect of his life into mine." He said.

"So everyday. There I was. Average joe Emil walking down the street. Give him the opportunity to make a friend? He'd say no. Give him an opportunity to date someone? No." he said.

"But I'll be honest."
"He wasn't liking that for himself. The trauma of his parents' own lives, he let that lay too heavy on him and affect his life." He said.

"I was lost." He plainly said. "Then I joined the Marines. I felt stronger then."
"I did pretty good. But after a while, the reset button set itself off."
"Life was boring again. I wanted more."

"That was nineteen years ago."
"So, a while after. General Thunderbolt Ross, now appointed Secretary Ross, dragged me into a fight." He said.

"We were tasked to hunt down Bruce Banner, whom you all know as the Incredible Hulk." he said.
"We chased him across Brazil, guy slipped right through our hands."
"Then knowing that he could turn into a monster. I needed an upgrade."

"No. Not this." He was talking about his Abomination form. "Not at the time, yet."

"They treated me with a knock-off version of the serum that created Captain America. Then I fought the Hulk at Empire State University. We had a kick-ass fight. I was doing flips, dodging his attacks, and shooting him in the face. Quite a but I still lost." He said.

"We were standing there, facing eachother. Wild west style. I was small, and he was big. But I felt size didn't matter. I stared up at a beast who was staring down at me. I could feel like I could take on the whole world, as I was gazing up in the eyes of danger." He said.

"I was like: Is that all you got?" he chuckled.

He scoffed. "Then he kicked me. Straight-up threw me out of the frame. That resulted into. . . crushed bones, external and internal bleeding."

"That experience twisted my brain. Speaking metaphorically here. Well, maybe a tad literally. From then on I was hellbent on getting all the power in the world."
"I forced one of Bruce's friends to inject me with his hulk blood."

"Then that's how the Abomination was born."
"I was beyond lost. No, I was down the deepest hole there was. I was--killing people left and right, all because they were in the way of what I wanted." He said.