Athena Ares Lux

--- General Information ---

Full Name - Athena Ares Lux
Nickname(s) - Athena, Ares, God of War, Goddess of Wisdom.
Gender - Genderfluid (Born as a female)
Pronouns - She/Her
Sexuality - Pansexual
Age - 21
DOB - Unknown
Zodiac Sign - Gemini
Species - Witch
Coven(s) - Covenless
Occupation - Professional Sword Fighter, Bodyguard in Training for the Emperor's Coven.
Height - 6'1 (185.42 cm)
Weight - 147.7 Ibs (67 kg)
MBTI - INTJ

--- Appearance ---

Hair Length - Straight, Long (Always in a long braid)
Hair Color - Pastel Pink
Eye Color - Blood Red
Skin Tone - Pale
Scars/Impairments - Has scars on her face, her back, her right upper arm and her chest. She's also missing a bit of her left ear, due to a battle.
Birthmarks - None
Tattoo(s)/Piercing(s) - None
Accessories - She always wears a sword on her belt and wears a concealment stone as necklace to hide the scars on her face.

--- Clothing ---

Casual Outfit - A white blouse with a black-reddish vest with pins (Bard & Abomination Sigil pins) attached to it, brown shorts with patches sewn to it, black boots with a red-purple cloth tied around her left ankle, brown fingerless gloves, a belt with her sword attached to it on the left and a small brown pouch on the right.

Work Outfit - A reddish overall with a black harness on top, black boots, brown fingerless gloves and black belt with a sword attached to it.

School Outfit - Hexside school uniform with purple sleeves slightly rolled up and red leggings, brown fingerless gloves, Black boots with a red-purple cloth tied around her left ankle, along with pins (Genderfluid pin, Pansexual pin and a pronouns pin) on her cloak.

--- Extra Information ---

Palisman - Athena has a lilac colored snow fox named Lilac as her palisman. She carved her together with her parents, back when she was 15 years old. As she's the oldest, her younger siblings, Apollo and Artemis (they are twins and Apollo is the older one) were always happy if they could help Athena with taking care of Lilac, especially when she had to go to her training or had to go help scouts of the Emperor's Coven during a mission. Lilac and Athena's bond had grown a lot, ever since she moved out when she was 18.

Friend(s) - Athena isn't really the type of person if it comes to having friends, as she constantly busy with helping the Emperor's Scouts with missions or tasks, but she managed to form a small friendship with Steve over the years.

Enemy/Enemies - Even tho she's helping the Emperor's Scouts, she really despites the Emperor and that with a good reason too. As Athena herself is a wild witch, she hates how Belos treats them and what he does to them. Multiple times, Athena had helped wild witches escape and broke them out of the Conformatorium, because she thinks that wild witches deserve to co-exist with Coven witches.

Interests - Athena is nicknamed "Goddess of Wisdom" and that with a reason, as she's very interested in learning new things and learning more about that what she already knew. Her hunger for knowledge and wisdom is the origin of that specific nickname, but also since she was named after Athena, the Greek Goddess of Wisdom herself.

Personality - Athena's personality is something that's not easy to describe, as she changes her way of acting based on who she's around, basically adjusting herself to those people.