Fifteen

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

Things are going better than expected. The girl meddling has thrown them off, taking their attention away from me. I can tell they are tempted to tell her what she is, but I had convinced  them otherwise.  For such powerful creatures, they sure are foolish.  They dont see my deception even when it is staring them in the face. Elysian is the only one wary of me.

He is not forgiving or the forgetful type, he's very  calculated. He will eventually figure out what is going on, but by then it will be too late. He had decided to keep the mortal here despite knowing how dangerous  it is, and I don't know why, but it must  mean he is planning something. I must figure out what his goal is and  make sure he never achieves it. 

Nothing  will  stand in my way. Not the most powerful member of the Council and certainly not a filthy mortal. I will by what I desire and they will be the ones to suffer the consequences.  My goal is  beyond their comprehension. My kind would accuse me of having no loyalty, but honestly that gets in the way of success.

If that mortal ever discovers how dangerous it truely is, all my planning will be for nothing, and I refuse to let all my years  of hard work to go in vain. I am so close, and nothing can go wrong now, I cannot afford to let anyone come in my way, the price I would pay as a punishment is not one I am eager to bear. I must succeed.

END OF THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW