6

Immediately, Jimin rushed forward and pulled the younger boy into a hug as the taxi drove away. He didn't care about getting wet in the rain at the moment. All he cared about was Jungkook and he was here.

Jungkook buried his face in Jimin's shoulder and began to sob, fresh tears spilling down his cheeks and onto Jimin's shirt.

"I-I'm s-sorry, h-hyung," he kept mumbling in between choked sobs.

"Let's get inside before we both catch a cold," Jimin spoke, guiding the younger inside.

Once inside, Jimin got a good look at the younger and he felt his heart clench at the sight. Jungkook was drenched, his eyes were red and swollen, and his body was shaking with sobs.

"H-hyung, I'm s-sorry. I'm sorry. Didn't mean to say what I said to you. I-"

"Shh Kook, stop crying. It's okay. It's okay. Breathe now. Don't cry," Jimin comforted, wrapping his arms around the distressed boy in an attempt to calm him down.

"I'm sorry, I'm s-sorry. I'm so stupid h-hyung."

"Hey, none of that. You're not stupid. It's alright. I forgive you. Now shh, stop crying. It's okay."

He began to press light kisses to Jungkook's forehead, his hands rubbing the younger's back in soothing circles.

"You'll h-hate me," Jungkook sobbed, hiding his face in his hands and Jimin immediately but gently, pulled his hands away.

"Kook, why in the world would you think that? Is it because we fought?"

"No," Jungkook whispered.

"Does this have something to do with you avoiding me?"

A small nod.

"Kook, I don't get it. Why do you think I'd hate you? I could never hate you."

"B-because I...I'm g-gay," Jungkook managed to choke out, tears making their way down his cheeks. Jimin stared at Jungkook for a second, before cupping the boy's face.

"Kookie, I'm so proud of you for telling me. I don't know how you got the idea of me hating you for being gay, which is really stupid considering the fact that I'm gay too," Jimin spoke softly and the maknae's eyes widened.

"Y-you a-are?"

"Yes Kookie, I am," Jimin smiled.

"Hyung?" Jungkook said, quietly after a few seconds of silence.

"Yes?"

"There's something else I-I h-have to tell y-you."

Jimin nodded, encouraging the younger to go on.

"I s-started a-avoiding you, but not just because I am gay."

Understanding struck Jimin and his eyes widened.

"Jungkook, do you like me?"

"I'm sorry, please don't hate me. I avoided you because I thought if I did, I wouldn't have feelings for you anymore. I-I'm sorry."

"Kookie, look at me," Jimin smiled, putting his finger under the younger boy's chin, causing the maknae to meet his hyung's tear-filled eyes.
Jungkook's eyes widened.

"Jiminie-hyung, why are you crying?"

"Kookie, I've waited so long to hear you say this."

If possible, Jungkook's eyes grew even wider at that.

"H-hyung?"

"Yes silly, I like you a lot. I have feelings for you too. Have had feelings for you for more than a year now. You don't know how long I've waited to hear you say this," Jimin said, wiping away Jungkook's tears and kissing the tip of his nose, "I could never hate you."

Jimin pulled the younger close, running his fingers through the boy's hair as Jungkook began to cry in relief. He pressed a light kiss to the boy's forehead before pulling away to look at him.

"I like you a lot too, Jimin-hyung."

"Can I...Can I kiss you, Kookie?" Jimin asked, making the maknae blush and Jimin couldn't help but coo at him.

"Please hyung," Jungkook whispered and Jimin leaned forward, locking lips with the younger boy. They stayed that way for several seconds, Jungkook's arms wrapped around Jimin's waist and Jimin's fingers running through Jungkook's hair, before they pulled apart, their foreheads touching.

"I love you, Kookie."

"I love you too, Chim."

"Now let's go change out of these wet clothes. The last thing we need is Jin-hyung walking in to find us drenched. Also, I don't want my kookie baby getting a cold," Jimin said and the younger giggled, as the older held his hand and guided him towards their shared room.

The end