Chapter 1: The Story

The scene starts with Nora Wakeman as she wakes up, and, groggily, gets out of bet, before going into the kitchen as Jenny suddenly zooms past with a lot of dirt in a bag, quickly followed by Metal Sonic with a pitcher of water, before she, Nora, ...

The scene starts with Nora Wakeman as she wakes up, and, groggily, gets out of bet, before going into the kitchen as Jenny suddenly zooms past with a lot of dirt in a bag, quickly followed by Metal Sonic with a pitcher of water, before she, Nora, makes a cup of coffee. Nora takes a sip as the scene cuts to Metal Sonic and Jenny as Metal Sonic gently cleans and clears the table before Jenny puts some dirt down on the table, followed by Metal Sonic pouring some water on dirt, turning it into mud before him and Jenny shape the Mud and spin the table around with all of their might, Jenny beginning to work on shaping the mud vase as Nora walks over, getting comedically covered in flying mud.
Nora Wakeman: (Tired) I thought we agreed that you wouldn't make a mess in the house until after mommy had her coffee...
Jenny and Metal continue working on the vase as Nora walks closer.
Jenny Wakeman: We're making a traditional Mud Hut for our school's global grand bag~!
Jenny finishes shaping the mud hut as Nora puts her coffee mug down on the table while Metal stops it's spinning.
Metal Sonic: (Tape Recorder:) YEAH~!
Jenny: Today, in the evening at school, we're going to be celebrating world culture~! There will be Mango, Mariachis, Mongolian Barbecue~-!
Nora pulls out a newspaper with Krackus, Cluster Prime's Crackerjack Inventor, on it.
Nora: And MAYHEM!
Metal Sonic and Jenny both look at the Newspaper.
Nora: Krackus is back!
Metal Sonic rolls his eyes as Jenny grabs a special containment unit that Metal Sonic made for the Mud Hut.
Jenny: (Reassuringly) Oh mom~.
The Containment unit engulfs the mud hut carefully and contains it in a damage and alteration proof way.
Nora: XJ-9, Metal Sonic, do not underestimate him; one day he may invent something that actually works!
Metal Sonic pats Nora's Shoulder in a calming way before him and Jenny start to head out the door.
Jenny: Don't worry mom; nobody takes Krackus seriously, not even the Cluster~!
Metal Sonic and Jenny walk out the door as the scene cuts to Brad Carbunkle, Tuck Carbunkle, and Sheldon Lee as Metal and Jenny walk towards them.
Jenny: Hey guys, sorry for the hold up; my mom got all worked up about Krackus.
Tuck Carbunkle: Um, who's Krackus?
Jenny and Metal Sonic both let out a calm and reminiscent sigh.
Jenny: He's one of the lamest members of the cluster.
Unknown Old Man: The Lamest member of the Cluster, am I?

Metal Sonic and Jenny both behind them to see none other than Krackus behind them.
Krackus: Mock me and my Genius while you can; for it is I, the great genius Krackus, who will bring you to your knees! I shall- WOAH!
Krackus slips and falls flat on his face as Metal Sonic and Jenny both watch in confusion, only for Krackus to get up and look behind him.
Krackus: As I was saying: I SHALL-! Hey, where'd you go?
Jenny: Over here~!
Krackus lets out a yell as he turns to look at Jenny and Metal.
Krackus: WHO ARE YOU, AND WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!
Jenny: My name is Jenny, and this is my brother Metal; and we want you to take a nap.
Krackus: You two seem like a nice people, Benny and Michael; would you two like to see my newest invention?
Brad Leans forward to Metal Sonic and whispers quietly enough so that Krackus doesn't hear.
Brad Carbunkle: Is he normally this Crazy?
Metal Sonic nods stealthily as Krackus pulls together a semi-cobbled-together remote.
Krackus: I call it the disassembler~!
Jenny: Wow~!
Jenny looks at the remote, which actually is, relatively, well-made.
Jenny: Impressive~!
Krackus: I know, it doesn't look like much, but if you were a robot; you'd be quite frightened~!
Metal Sonic, Brad, Tuck, and Sheldon all back up, just out of range of Krackus' remote.
Jenny: Well, let's pretend that I am a robot, let's see it work~!
Krackus: Here we go~!
Krackus presses the button on the remote control, only for nothing to happen.
Krackus: Oh, darn it, it didn't work...