𝟎𝟏𝟐 . 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

ꜰᴏᴄᴜꜱ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴇᴘᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ

ᴏᴄᴜ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇᴘ
ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴏ ʏᴏᴜ

¹² . ᵗʷᵉˡᵛᵉ

ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ
ᴛᴀɪʀᴄᴀ

( please refer back to the act three chapter where there's a list of triggers and a warnings , PLEASE READ
WITH CAUTION )

₊❏❜ ⋮ ⌒ THE GROUP OF ... surviving heroes have learnt by now that time isn't their own. It's the worlds, the others, it's never been theirs. Time seemed to work in a funny way, one they didn't understand. It's not something that they can control. They don't hold it in their hands, they don't decided if their hard work takes a day or a week, they don't have any control because the clock keeps ticking. It doesn't stop when things aren't working out, or if they're early or late. Time is just funny like that.

"Where are we now?" Charli asked, looking around the empty forest he and his fellow heroes laid in. The trees around them were bright green, and the grass underneath their bodies were soft. Charli grinned so widely when he stood up shakily. His arms were outreached as he grabbed ahold of a plant he wasn't familiar with, it was bright purples and yellows.

      "Who knows where we are, but there's something over there..." Liam pointed towards the large outline of something ahead of them. It looked metallic, and the trees and what looked like to be a wooden wall were all burnt. The green grass that had once been there was burnt, turned into ash alongside the skeletons that sunk into the dirt.

"It's a graveyard." Kat pointed out, sticking her index finger towards the area as they and everyone else took a few steps forward. They were right, it was indeed a graveyard where what looked to be hundreds of skeletons that once belonged to someone, to a person that breathed and lived. "Where are we?"

      "Stay behind me, please." Kohana said as she slightly placed Zay behind her. Despite being a year younger than Zay, Kohana felt as if she had to protect him and the others at any cost. She wondered if this is how a mother felt after they saw their child for the first time.

      "Oh gosh!" Zay whispered loudly as they stepped on a skull that crunched underneath his feet. The sound made everyone stop, and made shivers run down their spines.

      "Here." Charli announced as he held open a dark red tarp that must have been used as a make shift door. Everyone stepped into the metal structure, eying the hanging homemade hammocks and tables with small amounts of bullets and an odd gun or two. There was a mark on the floor, where someone must have shot holes into the ground. And there was even a dried up blood spot on the ground that had to have been old.

      "This was someones home." Kohana pointed out, picking up what looked to be a bracelet that she slipped into her pocket. She wouldn't kept it to herself, she'd give it to whoever was missing it. And then if she couldn't find anyone to claim it, maybe then would she keep it.

     "Hammocks as beds. A tarp as a door. Guns as weapons. Gunshots in the floor..." Liam said, waking around and touching everything as he said it. Curiously tilting his head as he did so.

    "Hey! Up here." Charli yelled out, poking his head through a hole in the roof where the ladder took them onto another level of the dropship.

    "Coming!" Everyone climbed up the ladder until they reached the second level where what looked to be more hammocks and a small indoor fire pit. There was rope attached to the ground, rope which must have held someone down at some point.

    "Someone had lived here. This had been someones home." Zay said, gathering everyone attention. They all looked towards Zay, who tilted their head and started to talk again. "What if they come back? What if someone who comes back isn't the person we need to save?"

         "Than let's hope no one shows up. Let's hope we find them first." Kat muttered loud enough for everyone to hear. Thats how it was going to go — they would find the person before someone else found them first.

It wasn't until later that someone tried to figure out what had happened before they showed up. 

      "The five w's." Someone whispered underneath their breath. Who, what, where, when and why. Who had been there, what had happened, where were they, when had this happened, and why did it happen.

(    Who had been there? A group of teenagers whom had been sent down from ark station in space. The grounders had been there. Bellamy Blake, Kane, John Murphy, Abby Griffin, Finn Collins, and a few others had been there.

What had happened? The grounders had been sent to attack the sky kids, to kill then until there weren't anymore left. The 100, or the sky kids had came up with a plan that had involved setting everyone outside of the drop ship on fire — killing everyone in the area. Not only had that happened, but shortly afterward, Finn Collins had been found there and brought back for an execution.

Where we're they? Earth. Haha! No, they're at the dropship where the sky kids had once lived and what they had called home after they had been sent to earth. It's in the forest, a mountain away from mount weather, miles and miles away from where the ark now was on the ground.

When had this happened? Well, the group of kids had landed on earth on September 13th, 2149. It had been approximately one hundred and so days since the sky kids had burnt their attackers to a crisp. — It would explain why some of the grass was growing back, and that some of the trees around them was starting to grow.

Why did it happen? Because the sky kids had landed on the grounders land. They had caused trouble, and then they managed to become a side of a war.     )

     The heroes that were standing in the drop ship didn't know that this place was under watch, and that they were now invading land that wasn't their own.

authors note,,
hello everyone!
ah! i absolutely love the 100. me and my brother just started watching it together after i've seen it a few times! if you haven't watched it, the last little bit of the chapter ( the five w's ! ) gives you a slight recap of anything that really happened in brief detail. anyways, something to point out is that the heroes have no idea what their walking into. they don't know about the grounders, or really the sky people. they've been given a name — lincon kom trikru — and that's all they have. no picture this time, no nothing.