1)Rohan Nanda - The New Chapter

Let's begin.....

Ragini looks at Sanskar who is getting ready for the office. He could see her watching him through mirror and he raise his eye brows questioning her what?
Ragini turns.
While he smiles.

Ragini:sansii..
He turns and moves to her.
Ragini:you joined me to... to the college?
Sanskar looks at her:you still want to stay home and study? So better you should continue PG in college.
Ragini:I won't go!
He sits wearing up the shoes:why won't you?
Ragini was silent. She wanted him to understand that she did not wanted to sit in between the lot of stranger and possibly they could make fun of her. Or either there could be the chance of age descrimination where she is few years older than the students who would take PG courses in regular mode than correspondence. She also don't want to explain each and everyone that she is autistic.
Sanskar was looking at something on email:after 15 days your college will start. And you gotta stich the uniform. And get necessary stuffs. Make out a list what and all you need. We will go for shopping oce after I come back.
She looks on. While he goes.
Her eyes welled up as she really did not wanted to do it and Sanskar really ignored her feelings this time.

She got tensed and walked outside. She sees Ram talking over. She wanted complain to Ram. She walked to him.
Ram smiles at her. Once after he disconnects :Ragini beta.. I heard that you are going to college. That's very nice to listen. A person should never miss a college life. Make lot of friends and remember if this time you score good then I will give you a big present the one you ask for..
He pats her cheeks and goes.
Even he ignored not listening to her.

Laksh was passing by and hands her his baby:look after him for few so that you don't miss him after going to college.
Ragini was annoyed but she can't do anything.

But soon she realised that everyone already knew it and she is the last person to know that she is admitted to college.

*****************************************

Sanskar:she have to take your measurements since it's uniform.
Her mother used to stich her outfits everytime. She did not like that stranger girl to touch.
Sanskar:close your eyes.
She closed her eyes.
And lady takes the measurements.

Holding her hands he moved looking for the bags.
Sanskar:Ragini.. Select the bags you want..
Ragini looks at him. She could reminisce her past,it was when she went to school she got no similar treatment from teachers. She was been sitting alone. There was no friends, when she got panicked in crowded class room, no one was there to understand what exactly happened to her. Her family thought, she needs to be alone because she is not normal. Was that a fair or unfair? They loved her and comforted her in every phase. But that's what she wanted?
Sanskar feels the gaze and looks at her. He knew she is in her own world,thinking how to step on this new phase.
She started to walk being lost. Now she need to go college. Will Sanskar and his family feels ashamed if she was again asked to drop out from the college?
Sanskar stood in front of her and she dashed on to her.
Sanskar:where are you lost?
Ragini:I.. I am scared.
Sanskar:scared? Why?
She did not reply.
Sanskar:you are scared? I can't believe it.
Ragini:people would laugh at me.
Sanskar:if anyone laughs then consider they have a laughing syndrome. You are going to study and achieve something on your own. Remember that if you care then only people get motivated to do something to offend you. So I tell you to be careless where it's needed. If something happens or you need any help  you can directly go to a professor named Divya, she will help you. She used to be my senior. And she know you are joking. She told that you can go to her anytime. Ragini.. Studying in college was your dream once. So you are fulfilling it. So go for it without any worry!
She smiles a bit.
Sanskar:come now.. Let's get all the things for you.
She goes and holds a backpack:this.
He smiles.