Chapter Twenty

Continuation.....

MARCELLUS POV

The deed is done. The deal has been sealed and a new turn of events for the Galileli Costa Nostra is in place.

The sound of Tempest's heels sounded off in the room as I watch her walk to the door, Nino winked at her with his signature smirk as he opened the office door for her and spoke something lowly to her before she completely left the room.

I don't know what it is about that damn woman that has Nino so intrigued and ready to damn well make a mess of his relationship with Nicole however, what I do know is, Nicole is what's safer and at the end of the day Tempest is temporary.

I hear Uncle Galilei clears his throat breaking me out of my thoughts and my focus as Tempest has completely left the room. I turned my focus to his direction watching as he walks over to me "Well that was an interesting meeting, she is definitely a unique one. Probably the most unique one we've had ever." He chuckled.

"Oh, father that is not even half of who she is and what she can be or turn into," Nino spoke with a chuckle as he begin to walk towards me as well.

I took the time to sit at the desk that was also in the room as Uncle Galilei and Nino took a seat in front of the desk in the leather chairs.

I took a soft exhale "I'm just pleased that we have finally come to an agreement." I admitted.

Uncle Galileli nodded his head "Well I see you took my advice instead of trying to tame her, just make her feel a part and secure enough to get what need to be done while she is here for the time being." He expressed in a tone of satisfaction.

I nodded my head in agreement with his statement.
Nino let out another chuckle "You know a lot can happen in three years, that's if you don't intervene" Nino mischievously smirked at me.

I looked over at Nino "You mean if she behaves herself and focus on the objective and not get her personal conceited emotions involved then yeah I agree. But also let's face it, It's either she's going to try to finish it before three years or she will allow her nuisance of emotions to get the best of her and void the contract." I corrected him.

Uncle Galilei cleared his throat once more bringing my attention back to him "That is where you take control of the situation. Listen, Marcellus, the contract is very important, I know we don't have to mention, discuss or stress how important the contract is and if all goes well what it could do for the family. Right now with how confident she is with her skills, it seems as though she will and very much could get it done. This contract is very valuable. What you have her doing for the family is very valuable and it would greatly benefit the family. Let's keep that as a focus." He encouraged.

I nod my head agreeing once more "I know and I do agree with you. I do want this contract to succeed however it won't be at the cause of her disrespect toward me. I will not tolerate it under no circumstances, also, in no way, shape or form will she overstep me or think as though she can overstep me. I am still head. I am still the alpha. I will do my part as making sure this contract succeeds and make sure business is handled."

"I as a businessman and the leader of this family will do what I have to do to make sure the guidelines of the contract go as follow and the business relationship between Tempest and I goes as follow however once again my main thing with this contract is for her to remain professional, respectful and without her personal hate towards me which I quite frankly do not care about but if it has any chance of ruining this contract and the future success of our business than she is as useless as full ink to a broken printer." I explained.

I open up the side drawer of my desk grabbing the shiny wooden little chest. I opened it seeing all the organized Montecristo Cigars neatly packed in it.