Mine--Lee Know

I groaned as a shielded my eyes from the beam of sun streaming through the open crack in the window. I turned back over to come face to face with a all to familiar set of eyes. Lee Minho. 

Me and him had made a agreement a month ago "No emotions just sex" and so far we have hooked up at least four times. 

"Morning" i said sitting up and rubbing my head. He said nothing to me he just got up and walked out 'okay?' I thought. Usually we greet eachother like nothing happened that last night. 

I got up and walked straight to the shower turning it on and stepping in. Sighing at the hot water coming in contact with my skin sent shivers up my spine. I grabbed a random shampoo bottle not caring who's it was, squirting a reasonable amount on my hand and rummaging it through my hair.

I turned the water off and grabbed my towel from the rack. I walked out to my room to get changed for the day. 

(Outfit)

(Outfit)

I walked out and into the kitchen to find changbin cooking some breakfast "Morning Mimi, you want some?" I pulled a counter chair out and sat with my face in my hands "yeah, I guess" 

He turned the stove off and put the spatula down, he walked over to me and wrapped a arm around my waist "you ok?" He asked genuinely worried. I picked my head up and laid it on his shoulder "no, not really binnie" he hummed and put his head on mine.

"Wanna talk about it?" He asked rubbing my back slightly I nodded and wrapped my arms around his waist to turn us into a hugging position. "I don't get it, one minute Minho likes me and the next" I sniffled "he....doesn't" changbin continued rubbing my back as he spoke to me.

"Don't say that, of course he likes you. How couldn't he" I picked my head up to look at him and smiled "what's that supposed to mean?" I cupped the side of my face and whispered " your beautiful Ling Mee, your smart, you make me happy by being yourself, Just hearing your voice brings me joy" I felt my eyes begin to tear up.

"Binnie" I whined at his cuteness "Im serious" he pulled my face towards his, so close I could feel his lips barley graze mine. "C-can I kiss you?" He asked, I smiled at the question and gently pressed my lips onto his.

He pulled away a couple seconds later, licking his lips he grabbed my waist pulling me in for more. He more firmly pressed his lips of mine "mmmf- binnie" I said in between kisses. He pulled away "yeah?" I looked up at him and sighed.

Putting my head on his chest and hugging him "you ok princess?" I nodded and squeezed him tighter. He laughed "ok, ok I need to finish breakfast" I let him go and got off my chair to go see what the others where doing.

But then I turned around I saw Minho standing g there mouth agape with the look of sadness and betrayal on his face. We made eye contact for a split second and I almost cried, his eyes where tearing up, he turned around and walked to his room. I walked slowly into the living room before hearing this door slam and lock.

I sat on the couch and pulled a folded blanket over my body "why" I whispered underneath my breath. Why did he have to be there right then?. Why did he make me fall for him?. Why couldn't we just be together?.

I felt myself start to cry ,tears rolling down my emotionless face uncontrollably, I made no effort to wipe them for they would just come back. I never thought of myself crying over someone like this before.

My eyes began to get heavy as I drifted off to sleep.

𝘔𝘪𝘮𝘪 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦" 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘣𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘵. 𝘏𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 "𝘮𝘮𝘮 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺" 𝘐 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘣𝘣𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 p𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 "𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶" 𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥. 𝘐 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 "𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰

I woke up to somebody shaking me " Noona, Noona wake up" I fluttered my eyes open and yawned "how long did I sleep?" I wondered aloud he looked at his watch "four hours" my eyes widend "four hours!" I held my head and sighed.

"Why is everything ok?" I smiled and made grabby hands at him letting him know I wanted snuggles, he laughed and sat next to me "you know Noona your more childesh than I am" I playfully slapped his chest and hugged him.

Minho entered the room and sat on the opposite couch I looked at him only once. I regretted it , his eyes where puffy, and he was sniffling. My heart broke, shattered completely. I thanked jeongin for cuddles and headed off to my room.

I closed my door and slid against it until I felt ground underneath me "why?" I muttered again this time more tears, harder. I rummaged through my closed to find a hoodie and threw it on. I speed walked outside and walked down the street.

It was getting dark and I was sitting on the edge of a hill hugging my knees and crying. Then I heard footsteps I figured it was just another person trying to get away from the world "h-hey" just the voice I didn't wanna hear. 

I stayed there not moving a muscle. "I-i just wa-" I cut him off "why?" I stood and turned around "why did you do this to me?!" Tears coming once again he just stood there as if not  knowing what I was talking about.

"Why do you make me feel like I can't live without you?!" That caught his attention, he looked up and looked me in the eye "your saying this like your not doing it to me " I started crying harder "Then why the fuck wouldn't you say anything!?" 

I felt wet drops on my face unable to figure out if they where my tears or the rain that just started.

I could now see him crying "because you acted like you didn't like me!, your the one who didn't want emotions just sex!" I looked down. I was the once who said that "only because I thought you only liked me for my body!" 

He just stood there for a minute didn't say anything. After a while he walked towards me, he grabbed my waist with one arm and my chin with the other "look at me baby" I looked up at him and sniffled 

"I. Do. Not only love you for your body, I love you for your amazing smile, your wonderful personality, your cute laugh" he said the last part laughing a little himself "yeah your amazing body is a plus, but I will always, always love you for you."

I felt more warm tears trickle down my face as he spoke "I just cant stand it when you get close with the others, your supposed to be mine" I smiled and gently pressed my lips onto his. Whenever we did anything sexually it wasn't gentle. But it have to admit I like it better this way.

I like it better when he melts into the kiss and grabs the back of my head pushing me in closer, as if we weren't close enough. 

I sighed as he pulled away "I love you" he said looking straight into my eyes. I smiled "I love you too"

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Agagagagagagagaag he's so cute I love him 😩😩😩😩