Nelumbo Nucifera 🪷

/11-2-22/
May get updated
The nation of the Lotus. Ruled by one of the most powerful goddess in all the land Lady Lotus, it's a pretty basic name but Nelumbo didn't sound any better, so Lady Lotus it is.

Where it lays

         As you know, when the 7 seeds formed into gods, Lady Lotus was the one to separate everyone so that poison wouldn't spread and the ecosystems wouldn't go beserk but what you didn't know is that the first and biggest wave was casted on the Lotus nation which turned it into a tropical island. Tons of animals and people live on the island and they are closest to Kalmia Latifolia (Mountain Laurel) which makes the Mountain Laurel nation the second most powerful.

Lady Lotus
The god of Lotus was chosen to be the most powerful, because her element was of importance to all flowers. She's a nice and powerful person, she can seem very professional when needed, but very kind and calm at other times. She lets her people be free while still maintaining some structure upon them. She's closest to Mou and Lily. Some say that her feelings are connected to how powerful she can be, it's a gift and a curse.

Environment

               Nelumbo Nucifera nation is of course known for water, but it is also known for its beautiful cities and towns. since there are plants everywhere you look, there is very little pollution so the air is as fresh as can be. Nelumbo Nucifera doesn't have snowy winters, just slightly colder air and small layers of ice on the water and roads so there is an ice rink that opens up from October to January so that people still get winter fun they may want, since it's usually hot or warm all year round.

History with other nations

           Since Nelumbo Nucifera nation is close to the Kalmia Latifolia nation, Lady Lotus and Mou( god of Mountain Laurel)have made some deals in the past. At one point, Lady noticed a problem with overgrown vines and leave eating bugs, Mou noticed it to, as he saw swarms of bugs fly over to his nation (just to be killed by the poison) so he found a flower pen and a piece of paper with an envelope, and wrote in it "Dear Lady Lotus, if this reaches you, I would like to make a deal. I've seen many bugs from your nation fly into ours, it's not a problem on our behalf but it seems it may be on yours, so me and some of my people can happily come over and prevent them from bothering you again, and then perhaps you could lend some water for the Kalmia Latifolia Tree. If you accept this, please reply in the next month due to getting this.With appreciation,Mou" after writing is letter, he put the envelope in a nearby lotus flower that he found in the water, and pushed along the ocean with the power of the wind. Of course Lady accepted his offer, which resolved the bug and vine problem, since to get to the bugs nest you had to cut through vines. Lady Lotus's relationship with every other nation was good, except for her relationship with Hyacinthus (God of Hyacinth nation). It wasn't terrible but Lady never liked the way he managed things so whenever the 7 gods would meet up, Lady Lotus and Hyacinthus would get into small arguments. "I feel like it'd be a bit better if you didn't give the kids medicine from poisonous flowers" Lady would say, and Hyacinthus would say "well it'd also be better if your people weren't so soft" and then they'd just continue nitpicking at each others nation. Sakura (The Cherry Blossom/Sakura god) was usually the one to break it up "oh give it a break you two. Everyone could improve in some way, for example: Hyacinthus could definitely get better comebacks"

Nucifera Fez

      Every year there is a huge party by the Ocean, dancers and singers and almost everyone who lives in The Lotus nation gathers around the water to party until the lotuses blooming on top of the ocean go back into hiding. Most people in the Lotus nation work at night and relax during the day, a lot of people call them nocturnal but that's just there way of living. The one big downside to that is if someone from the nation decides that they want to move anywhere else, the jet lag would be real🤧