meeting bonnie and the others

viper pov———————

             I knew we couldn't trust those weaklings! they sealed us away to stop them from entering OUR wars! I looked down at the water and I noticed my scars from battle were still here. jinx and radio told me to stay here so they could fight the 6. my fur was matted and dirty from the blood covering it. I got up (anthros remember!) and walked away from the cave. I was hungry and my ribs showed that quite well.

*time skip to faz bears pizza*

      well this is just great! I was stuck here in a kids dinner. on my way here I saw how the humans dressed so I was wearing a black hoodie and jeans. no shoes just that. when the animals on stage were done I saw the purple on run over to a bunch or kids. I tried my best to stay hidden but NOOO some dayshift guy started talking to me.

     "so are you like one of them?" he asked and I shook my head no.

"I do not stand up on the stage and sing?" I told him and he chuckled. I looked at his name tag and it read 'mike'.

          "sir, I believe your name tag reads mike? is that your name?" I asked in goddess voice. I remembered I cant let my self be exposed.

          "yes, my name is mike and you are?" he asked in wonder. I stared at him for a moment before responding. "viper, viper the fox"