heated arguments

After the aftermath of the battle chip found himself hit the deck of the boat, quite literally. Annoyed at not only gillion but himself. He sighed, sitting down in a barrel and pulling out a coin. Glaring at it. Remembering his past.

After a short while of silence the hatchet door of the boat opened, walking slowly down was an unfazed gillion; who stood in front of the man. He didn't dare look up, gripping tighter on the coin.

"Chip." He spoke, touching the man. Suddenly chip felt the wounds caused by the fish to heal up. In followed by jay. "Know is not the time." Chip only muttered, still not looking up at the two.

Gillion let go of chip, looking over at jay who only laid a sad expression. She shock her head, then gestured gillion to come back to the top deck. He only looked back again at chip, unsure of what to do. But decided to follow jay. Leaving chip in his thoughts.

A couple of days had gone by, the group had been quite and not much happened. Gillion was just minding his own business when jay walked up to him, wearing a smirky expression. "Hey gil, can we talk for a second?"

"Yes of course, what is jay?" He asked, turning to face the red haired women. "I had an idea on how to ease the tension... Say... Have you ever pulled a prank before?" Gillion stood dumbfounded. "What is a... Prank?"
Jay paused, "well"

"It's something you do to have a laugh, you remember with the bugs?" "I would never do such a thing like that to chip!" Gillion declared, as if jay had just asked him to kill the man. Jay waved her hands Infront of her chest. "Nono! It'll be funny, he does it to you so why not do it back?"

There was a pause as gillion thought "will it fix the issue?" Jay looked to her sides. "Hopefully...?" Again the silence stayed before Gillian asked what her plan was. She took out a bottle of hotsauce. "So. I say we mix some of this into his drink, and it'll make everything better!"

"What is that?" Gillion asked, looking at the bottle. "It's hot sauce, its really spicy!"  Jay remarked, suddenly looking up to the top deck where old man earl was sitting. "Hey earl, do you have some more orange juice?" Earl only looked over at the two, slowly getting up and looking down at them from the top. "Heh. Well. Of course. Want some?"

Jay smiled, nodding. Earl climbed down the stairs and headed into the kitchen, quickly arriving with two cups. "Thanks but we'll just need one" earl looked at the two. "What are you both planning euh?" He asked, watching as jay took one of the cups and poured in some of the hotsauce. Quickly stirring it in with her finger. "Oh ya know.. just a way to get chip to laugh."

Earl only nodded. "Alright well. Don't do anything dumb" and to that he left.

Jay laughed "of course. It's not like anyone will die"