~•Chapter 1•~

3rd person's POV:

Tommy was walking around the Smp as he then stumbled upon Purpled, Tubbo, Ranboo and Quackity.

"Hey guys!" Tommy said as he got close to them.
The rest didn't seem to really care and or hear him except Ranboo but he had only smiled softly at him.

The rest continued talking as Tommy just stood there.
"Guy's?" Tommy said again.

"Oh hey Tommy!" Tubbo said in a cheerful tone.
"What do you need?" Tubbo asked.

"I was wondering if we could hang out" Tommy replied.
"Oh sorry Tommy but we already have plans." Purpled told Tommy.

"Oh well, can I come with you guys?" Tommy asked.
The rest kept talking not even paying attention to Tommy.

'why are they ignoring me?' Tommy thought to himself as the rest walked away.

They had already left and Tommy was just standing in one place with nothing to do so he decided to visit Techno.

//Time skip abt your car's extended warranty//

As Tommy was getting closer and closer to Techno's house he heard some shuffling noises in the bushes.

Tommy flinched at first but then continued walking as he thought it was a animal or something.

The shuffling noises didn't stop and curiousity  got the best of Tommy as he went to check where the noise came from.

When Tommy saw what it was that was making the noise low and behold it was Dream.

Tommy backed up as he pulled out a diamond sword and pointed it at Dream.

Dream flinched at first but then had a calm look on his face as he saw it was just Tommy.

"Y-YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE IN PRISON" Tommy yelled at which Dream did not respond, he only stared at Tommy.

"Now why the sword and disgusted look on your face?" Dream asked as he got up as he was sitting on the snow. He had shacked the snow off pretty quickly.

"Y-YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE LOCKED UP IN THE PRISON.." Tommy yelled as he slowly backed away.

"And im not.." Dream said in a extremely calm tone of voice.
He didn't seem to want to make any harm towards Tommy.

Tommy was a little surprised that Dream hadn't emitted any harm towards him so far..

Tommy took this chance and slashed Dream across the chest.
He was bleeding..and a lot..

"Oh.... I didn't see that coming.." Dream said rather oddly still calm.. he seemed to be numb to the feeling of pain..

"You're not gonna hurt m-me..?" Tommy asked after a while of silence surroundings the two as Dream did nothing.

"Why would I? I don't have a reason to do so anymore.." Dream explained as a soft warm smile was on his face.

"W-what do you mean you don't have a reason to..?" Tommy asked.
"Follow me.." Dream said as he turned around and walked before taking a look back to see if Tommy was following him which, surprisingly, he was..

Dream took Tommy to the top of a very high mountain which showed the part of the Smp that had it's own nation's and such. And the other half what seemed to be purely intact by the creations of people. (Unless you count villagers-)