The creation of him

I wanted a temporary boyfriend. Someone who would treat me like a lady and someone who would drink with me a blackberry milkshake. So I decided to stop hurting myself inside and to tell myself that I was worth it. Instead of arguing with the thoughts in my head. I decided I would have the date of my dreams. He would be tall and handsome he would be sexy yet sweet. And he would buy me a milkshake and we'd share it on the boardwalk. My birthday was coming up and I wanted a very good date as a present. So I decided to write this fiction.

His name would be Gabriel and he would be yummy as all hell. We'd have sex in my bed at the end of the night and I'd orgasm while he came inside me. And we'd have dinner on the and Anglès before, and then we'd take a carriage ride after and before the sexual activities. He'd love me genuinely and I would him. And he'd bring me flowers. I love flowers especially pink roses. Which he'd bring me for my birthday. He'd be charming and he'd open the door from me and he'd pull out my chair.

I waited for him to be created at Gabriel Agreste's house. I broke into his lair to do this because he refused to help me unless I decided to accept that I was 23 and "the one" would come. I did'nt need "the one" to come. Okay it hurt to say that cause it was a lie. I wanted my love to eat my pussy and take me on a real date filled flowers and chocolate shakes and lasagna that was light on the cheese. I wanted him to take me until he came inside me and created a little miracle within me. I would've excepted a girl instead who would do that too I'd be happy either way. But honestly I just wanted someone to love me for who I really am
My name is Audrey Agreste and I'm love child of Gabriel and Audrey. That was 20 years ago however. And my father did'nt know I was using his equipment.

"Boo" he said sneaking up behind me. "What are you doing?" He asked giving me a loving hug. He caught me instantly. "You know you could already have a young man" he replied gesturing towards felix. "You are letting these feelings take you over." He kissed my hand. "I don't like it" he said grabbing the peacock miraculous. I was wearing her on the top of my dress. "Your lucky I love you" he said taking it back.

I groaned and looked at him. "Daddy please" I said. He looked at me and said "you can go out with felix or something". I looked at him and pouted.
"You look at me like that again I'll forbid you from going out with anyone". I sat down and pouted. "Please tell him I'm sick". He looked at me. "I don't want him to be my boyfriend". He looked at me funny. And he called Felix over, who handed me a puppy. He'd actually gone out and done this on his own. "Thank you" I said.  His baby sister came up with him. "Hi baby" I said lifting her into my arms. "I Want one but Papa forbids it till I'm 90." I said laughing. "I'll giving birth to cobwebs and mothballs then". Everyone including Natalie. Felix had the puppy in his arms by this point. "Take care of her for me". And I tried running up to stairs to be sick.  Gabriel my papa had caught me though. "You can't run he got you a puppy". I blushed and said "she's a little princess" in my thick spanish accent. However I did not want to be his girl "do we really have to go out to eat?" "I'd feel better if we stayed here where papa can keep his eye on felix".  Papa smiled a wicked grin.

"I Just like you and I wanna take you out" said felix sweating. I was kind of uncomfortable but I did'nt feel like saying it. "Please felix" I said. He looked up at me. "You don't want to go to anglès? It's your favorite place".  He kissed my hand. "I'll behave" he said taking my hand. "Okay" I said as he dragged me off into the car. "If you ever embarrassing like that again..." he said grabbing my arm. I ran out and got papa. Felix never bothered me again. And the dog peed on him which I thought was funny. Papa celebrated with  me and it was the best birthday I'd ever had.

I ended up eating dinner with a real man after all.