selever x shy reader

You are heading to the church to repent and pray, and spoiler alert, you are like 16 years old or older

Until you see the a nun figure standing near the entrance of the door, even though  you are a bit uncomfortable around people that is not right
But right now she is  a right person to say hello to.

"Why hello there, little one, I'm Sarvante" she said with a friendly smile.

"Uhh...hi.." you said while rubbing your arm.

"It's a pleasure to meet you here at the church, young lady/man/person" she said.

" Thanks, Ms. Sarvante" you said.

You are about to sit down until, and another figure was blocking your way, you almost jumped.

" Hey there, little shorty, I'm selever, and who might you be?" He said.

"I-I'm (y/n)" you said while you're rubbing your arm.

"What's wrong, cat got your tongue?" He said.

"Listen, I'm just shy is all" you cried.

"Woah, cool down girl/boy/whatever you are, I was just playing around"

"Oh ok, now if you'll excuse me, I'm a little bit confused and bored in the Church"

" Oh I can help you with that, we can just walk around the whole place, or maybe rap battle, or go out somewhere, or maybe play video games, or chilling around, or maybe just talk?"

"Well we can go chill somewhere... Like all typical people do
...does that sounds good?" You asked with a shy grin.

" Well...sure"

And so you and selever are chilling around in the living room, and the thing is you didn't notice that Sarvante and Ruv is keeping a sharpest eyes on you and selever to make sure that they are not doing anything stupid or bad , (yeah I know parental watch on teen couple to make sure they not doing anything stupid)
And side note, selever will go easy on you

selever x reader one shots On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara