Part 1

" Humans may be cruel,

Say so... and you'll be a fool,

our hearts are as hard as a jewel,

but it's used as a tool.

They are used,

they are made,

no one to be there,

no one to aid.

We humans... run away,

from our problems, as they say:

"Nothing will matter at the end,

Our lives are nothing to be spent,

we're all easy to blend and bend.

I blame you, my friend!"

They blame, they claim, it's all the same,

why would God give us such a pitiful life?

when we just know how we strive.

The child grabs the knife,

and it strikes!

 Without knowing... they just throw,

they don't know,

 why they did do such,

they don't know 

why do they hurt much,

but they know society did so...

Because humans 

give a cruel blow. "

"Woah... That sounds poetic, Mother!" you'd say with a tint of joy in your voice. A young child, held under their mother's protection, in aid of her comfort by the cool blow from the sound of the rain outside and the warm and cosy feeling of the fire on the chimney. You sat on her lap by a nearby chair, your mother, with a weak smile, gently caressed your hair as she spoke to you. 

"Poetry was always my most valuable art back in my day," she'd said, "but this isn't just poetry what it all represents. Think, what may all matter in the end? The component or the meaning of such lecture."

You'd tapped your chin, thinking thoughtfully before snapping your fingers, "AHA! People suck!"

Your Mother chuckled to herself, her laugh was quiet yet comforting to you, familiarized with the feeling of love and care radiating from her. "Why yes, the majority does! But it is not quite so, my dear Y/N." 

"Then does it have anything to do with some adult stuff?" you'd groaned, "like- 'politics' and such?"

"We could say that... but no" at this point, the whole conversation had given a glint of curiosity to the young toddler. But before she could go any further, your father entered the room.