Chapter 9

Scott got finished getting dressed and walked out of his shared room. "You all ready?" Avi said as he turned to him. Scott nodded and took a deep breath.

      He then walked to the front door but stopped when his name was called, "I'm proud of you, Scott. Have fun." Scott turned around to face Avi, "Thanks, sir.".

                                     ******
      Avi escorted Mitch out to the car, and Scott's face lit up when he saw him. "You look beautiful, Mitchie." Mitch faced him as soon as he was done buckling, "Thank you, that is kind of you, sir." He said, a blush dusted across his cheeks.

      Scott rolled the car out of the park and began driving. "Where are we going, sir?" Mitch asked, eyes wondering through the windshield. "You will see once we get there," is all Scott said for the rest of the ride.

                                     ******
      He pulled the car into a small looking cafe and parked the car. "We're here," He said, looking to Mitch. He got out of the car and went to Mitch's side so he wouldn't be alone.

      Mitch grabbed his hand while an alpha passed by. Scott didn't mind, tho, and walked inside to find a table. A few minutes after making small talk, a waiter came over.

      The waiter smiled at them and pulled out a notepad, "Hey guys, what can I get you today?" Scott looked at the menu and turned to the waiter, "I will just take a grilled sandwich and a water. " The waiter nodded and turned to Mitch.

      Mitch hesitated, "I- uh. A small s-salad, sir." He stuttered, andScott frowned. When the waiter left, he grabbed Mitch's chin gently and looked him in the eye, demanding eye contact.

      "Why were you afraid?" He asked gently. Mitch looked into his eyes, "It's been a while since I had come to a restaurant or a place like this." Mitch bowed his head in shame, "I'm very sorry, alpha. I didn't mean to embarrass you."

      Scott took pity and grabbed his other hand, "You don't need to be scared, just whisper your order to me, and I'll do it. And you didn't embarrass me. It's okay to be scared."

      Mitch looked back up at him, "Yes, sir." Scott gave him a small smile, "So, tell me more about you..."

      They talked and laughed until their food came. The waiter set down the drinks, then the food. "Sorry it took a minute. It's kinda busy today." The waiter chuckled.

      Scott smiled, "No biggie, it happens." They took their plates and started eating. Mitch slowly ate his salad. Scott noticed, "Why are you eating slow? Does your stomach hurt?"

      "No, sir. I just don't think I should be eating." He told the truth. Scott's eyebrows furrowed, "Why's that?" Mitch swallowed, "I'll get more fat if I eat this.." He whispered.

      Scott's jaw dropped, "No way you think your fat. You are the most skinnist person I have ever seen." Mitch met his eyes, "Are you sure?" Scott nodded.

      He felt bad, but didn't know what quite to do since he never had to deal with this. He just kept a comforting hand on Mitch's.

      After they ate, Scott told him they had one more spot to go to. Mitch just followed orders. "So, where are we going?" He asked the alpha, driving. Scott smiled, "We are going to an old place of mine."

      Mitch was still confused. What old place if his? A couple of minutes later, Scott pulled up to a cabin that looked remodeled. Scott unbuckled his belt and basically ran to Mitch's side.

      "Let me help you." He held out a hand, which Mitch took. "Thank you, alpha."

      Scott led him into the cabin, "I got this when my grandfather had passed. He handed this down to me. Which I fixed up,"

      Mitch just observed the cabin in absolute awe, "It's beautiful, sir." Scott smiled. He was overjoyed that Mitch liked it.

      Scott sat on the couch and patted the empty space next to him, "Come sit, you don't have to stand." Mitch quickly shuffled over to him, "Sorry, sir."

"I wanted to ask you something, Mitch."

"What is it, sir?"

"Would you, um-"

      Mitch put a hand on his forearm, prompting him to go on.

"Would you like to be... my boyfriend?"

A/n: CLIFFHANGER!! Sorry, I had to do it to ya >:)