tamed by her

it was overwhelming.

Even if it was a simple kiss, eunseo mind reeled her back into delight, the feeling of bona's tongue swirling in harmony with hers, along with those tender and chaste kisses and bites from her neck to her jaw, and to her mouth. The occasional scrapes of teeth have eunseo crooning as she savors the taste of bona's tongue with hers. The dark-haired girl was at bona's mercy helpless and obedient just like how both of them liked it.

"We should stop before I completely lose it" bona breaks the kiss, her pupils blown out and dark with those delicate, enticing red lips. It's so typical of bona to be reasonable and sensible even with her hazy state of mind. A small needy whine escapes the dark-haired lips, even when she's all out of her mind, eunseo is fully aware of how pathetic it echoes in bona's ears.

Still, she does not care about how it makes her lose some of her reputation, and pride in the process of seeing that snarky smile on bona's tempting lips is all the approval she needs. She pouts her bottom lips making sure to look at the brunette's dazed eyes, before she nuzzles her head onto bona's chest whose straddling her on the floor, her hands go from the undersides of her hips to delicately tracing it back to her thighs trying to seduce her back into making her go completely feral.

"please" she urges, her voice hoarse and small. Bona looks down on her enjoying this side of eunseo, wanton need to be close with bona. Usually, eunseo would go all out insisting on how this is wrong and impractical, it would end her life and the whole career that she planned for three consecutive years. It's amusing for the brunette who lives on seeing her crumble, and rather confusing for eunseo how all that goes under the bus when bona touches her. All thoughts are frozen except one that is burning her body to lava that she wants just wants to be consumed by the electric torrent named bona.

"The break is almost over" she reasons, her lips nearing the dark-haired girl's ears, sighing knowing how sensitive eunseo is there, and she was proven right as the girl gasps softly, her fingers gripping bona's thighs harder. "And I don't want to break the perfect student clean record" eunseo knows bona gets a kick out of teasing her through hell in the break and always ending it before any real impact happens, leaving her distraught and unable to focus on class later.

"Uhm-- one more kiss?" the obsidian-haired girl raises both eyebrows expectantly waiting for bona's response. The deeply rooted lust fades slightly for the glimmer of what eunseo hopes are tenderness and passion in bona's dark brown eyes.

That's it, bona crooks her head to meet eunseo's lips one more time, eunseo's body feels high, every tug at bona, and the mewls that escape her mouth as bona's puts all her will into making her go dizzy with pleasure, kneading her chest with one of her as the other slightly holds her neck with pressure. Eunseo was always in control, but she wouldn't mind losing to bona's if it always felt like the world is spinning for them. The moon was not orbiting the earth but around them, as they were the only ones at this moment. Bona soft groans into her, slithering her tongue always so dominant, she pulls away with her teeth tugging eunseo's lips harshly.

She was losing it, and that's all that eunseo wanted. Bona slipped her hands underneath her uniform, her cold hands meeting her heated body. Bona's chapped lips meet her jaw, kissing them slowly taking every amount of effort and softness in each kiss, they were sweet kisses in contrast to their usual make-out session, and as bona plants one under the sides of her jaw, she hums "you are so good for me" she bites her jaw, and she does it with the full intent of marking eunseo not caring that their friends will see this. It's so painful but with the pleasurable licks after it, all feels too right, eunseo fidgets in her position. Her hands go up to wrap loosely around bona's waist, she sighs in pleasure begging for bona to continue her kittenish licks at the new mark she made.