outside

Hello guys, I realized that there aren't many fireboy and watergirl fanfics, so I decided to create my own using dreamily, hope you like it.

After years being doomed in temples made of Stone, the couple : fireboy and watergirl were finally free. The pair had spent their entire lifes locked up, but now they were able to run free. As the two exited their temple Fireboy and watergirl both looked at each other with big smiles.

“I think we did it!” They exclaimed together and threw their arms around each other.

it hurts...

But it's worth.

The two embraced for a few more moments before pulling away, smiling and taking in the beautiful view.

They were in the outskirts of an abandoned village, surrounded by nothing but woods. All of the buildings had long since collapsed, leaving behind just piles of broken wood and bricks.

It was peaceful here. But not really. They could feel it, so they They started walking in the opposite direction of the temple until they left the village.

As they walked, Fireboy asked his girlfriend what she wanted to do.

“I want to go see the stars!” Watergirl replied enthusiastically “and also make you happy!” She added.

"Well, they disappear sometimes, so we need to wait" said fireboy "but I am sure that we'll find something by then" He added.

Watergirl smiled fondly at him, she loved his enthusiasm.

Fireboy burning the grass while walking.

Eventually they reached an abandoned house, with only one door remaining open. He led his girlfriend inside of the house. It was surprisingly clean, unlike the rest of the village.

On one of the walls were several bookshelves with many different titles. One shelf held about 30 volumes.

"These books don't are like the books from the temple

" said Fireboy "they're much older than us, maybe even older than the temple itself." He continued.

"You can read these?" Asked watergirl.

fireboy nodded.

but when fireboy grabbed the book ,he accidentally burned the entire book , making watergirl laugh loudly.

Fireboy laughed too, he liked seeing his girlfriend so happy.

after this, they decided to watch the stars from the roof.

Fireboy climbed up the ladder first and then jumped down into the room below him to join her.

"Come on! We have to hurry!" He yelled up to her.

"Alright alright!” She replies as she followed him.

When they reached the top of the ladder, watergirl gasped.

The sky above them was completely covered in bright stars, glittering brightly like diamonds.

Her eyes sparkled, as she took it all in.

“Beautiful isn't it?” He whispered quietly, looking at her.

"Yes" whispered back watergirl, her heart full of admiration.

The two admired the view silently for a moment, before Fireboy spoke up again.

"can you read books for me sometimes?"

Asked Fireboy.

"Of course!" Said .

“Do you want to choose a book?” Asked fireboy.

“No, i like read anything with you in it!” She said with a huge smile.

“That's cute!”

Fireboy sat down cross legged next to his girlfriend.

"What about tomorrow" water girl said

, excited about reading.

“Tomorrow's fine!” Fireboy answered.

“Good night!” She smiled, placing a small kiss on fireboy's cheek.

“Night!” He responded.

With that the two went to sleep under the starry sky.