🐗About Us🐗

Accio Affiliations,

Accio Affiliations,

Welcome to the DA Community!

We would love to introduce ourselves to you so that you get to know us a bit better.

One the 4th July 2022 The DA Community was founded by Isa (g-lil-ginny) and Miyoko (pxrfectly_sxrene), as their aim is to eradicate the dryness on Wattpad as well as to showcase the skills of hidden souls.

Our community is based on Harry Potter but we support everyone regardless of race, gender, country, etc.

We believe in equality and empowerment of the minorities, we don’t have any tolerance for hatred and cyberbullying.

We are strong when we are together. Divided, we fall. Wonderful things can be accomplished in environments that value teamwork and collaboration. Our ability to overcome obstacles and achieve any objective depends on our ability to work together. This feeling of solidarity is essential to the growth of every community.

This is our method to show the world how every individual is talented in their own way. Even if life throws difficulties at us yet we should be as brave as Harry and get past every obstacle.

Get to know our main motto, “you are not alone!”

We are very pleased to welcome you and share the magic with you.

The DA Community
DA_Community

The DA CommunityDA_Community