Chapter 1: Introduction.

It had been centuries since the reign of another Demon King, centuries since Delkira had been gone.

However, that title was filled a little over what should've been four hundred years.

By no other than a human, at that.

Iruma Suzuki, the greatest glutton the Netherworld has ever seen. The first, and probably last human to have ever sat on the throne. He was well-respected by many, many demons if not the entire Netherworld. He was a benevolent, kind and a truly unexpecting person.

Along with him, there was also the newly, well-functioned Thirteen Crowns. Although most of them weren't heirs, they'd have earned their rights to the throne- if not basically entitled to it.

They were a new generation, a new era that the Netherworld hadn't ever received- nor expected.

Their legends, stories and tales were one to believe no matter how unimaginable, because that was what they were most recognized for.

Doing the unimaginable, completing the impossible.

Unfortunately, the same couldn't had been said for their maturity.

They had bright, cheery and somewhat irritating personalities- reported by someone by the name of, "Naberius Kalego".

And, it's not like the whole Netherworld was somewhat disagreeing.

It was true, the Thirteen Crowns were immature somewhat.

They did some of the stupidest, most idiotic things sometimes- but you couldn't help but love them for exactly that, especially with their quirky personalities.

But yes, they were immature.

They were oftened scolded by their mentors, the former Thirteen Crowns and in general, elders and adults.

No, the scolding didn't do much. They still did idiotic things when they'd wanted, whenever they liked.

But what could you say? It was only typical of them.

After all, they were the Misfits.

Oh, if only you could've been there doing their reign.

The Golden Age, they'd call it. It was such an exciting, and peaceful time. Somehow, they always found peaceful methods to have everyone entertained.

Oh, how much they'd miss that time.

And no, they didn't miss it because the Thirteen Crowns were dead or anything- everyone was still somewhat the same,

I mean, if you minus the unconscious king that's been asleep for five years now.

Or if you'd minus the desperate attempts the Misfits took to heal him, to wake him up.

If you'd minus the sudden change in their cheery manners, the sudden tired walk-ins whenever meeting with others.

Yeah, if you'd minus just about everything before the king fell.