•The fortune teller's cave•

"Like I said awhile ago, I don't wanna go here to cause trouble or anything" Lilith whispered  to Haru once they were approaching the cave "Aura told me that the spirit here is actually friendly, she won't curse anyone like the rumors say."

Haru looked at Lilith "Aura, like Elder-Ayin's-Old-Apprentice-Aura? The one who stays in the wind paths?" Lilith nodded "Yep, that's her"

Lily waited in front of the caves entrance. "Excuse me? Spirit are you here?" She said loudly "Hello? Anybody home?"

All of a sudden a spirit came in a flash of blue light "Hm? Oh hello young skychild, what brings you here?"

"I came here to ask a question" Lilith said with confidence "I'm Lilith by the way, and this is Haru" Lily gestured to her friend who has been hugging his younger sister Ariadne tight this whole time.

"Hi" Haru said, his voice an octave higher "Um Lily it's okay for me and Ariadne to stay outside, right?"

Lilith looked at Haru "Oh, sure" She was wondering why Haru looked scared,it's not like entering the cave would turn him into a crab, then again the rumors say otherwise.

Haru chuckled nervously and took a step back "I'll just wait here."

"You heard your friend, why not come inside?"

"I uh-" Haru spluttered "I don't like, uhm, caves." He smiled nervously "You know how tight they are and, uh, stuff"

"I understand" The spirit said before turning to Lilith "Let's go, I can prepare some tea and bread"

The inside of the cave was surprisingly...luxurious? Lilith didn't know what to call it.

On the walls were wooden shelves and some hanging candles that showered the place in a soft glow, In the middle of the place was a wooden table covered with a long purple fabric.

To Lilith, the place was perfect to live in, but the more she looked, the more imperfections she saw, The fabric was battered, the candle's light was dying, moss was growing on the shelves.

"Beautiful, is it not?" The spirit said "Oh! where are my manners, I'm Adria, fortune teller  and former scholar" she smiled 

Lilith looked at Adria with awe "You used to be a scholar?" 

Adria's smile wavered "Lilith, why don't you take a seat" she gestured to a chair near the table. 

When Lilith was comfortable, Adria said something "When you and Haru were approaching my cave, I heard you say that you wanted to ask a question, so Lilith, dear, what do you want to say?

Lily took a deep breath, this is the moment she has been waiting for.