CHAPTER 1

"Why can't you lowlifes do anything right!?" I yelled at my assistant who was shaking in fear. "I'm s-sorry miss L/N
it won't happen again I s-swear!". She kept trembling "A player found our hide out for the third time because you where to dumb to let them folow you here, and you're telling me it won't happen again!?" She started to cry "you know what Yui?, im done with you" "NO please please"
I walked over to my desk and opened my computer and slowly typed in her name 'Nakamura Yui' "PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING I SWEAR-" "Too late~" I said pushed the red button as a laser shot trough her head. A loud scream was heard which was fastly replaced by laughter, I loved it.

I calmed a bit down and sat just sat there in silence. "Miss L/N" Ichika my second assistant said walking in "yes?" "I think you need a break you seem stressed" she said softly not to make me mad. What she said was true tought ever since Mira left undercover to have some fun herself, I've gained only more work and boredom. Well the boredom was gone wenever i saw him solve my games. "Alright, I will i'll join some games!" The thought playing a game and finally having some fun made me enthusiastic. "Are you sure? It could be dangerous, what if sombody hurts you or even worse-?" "No need to worry Ichika, I'll be fine I can step out wenever I please" I said getting up going straight tory towards the glass door. "Oh and please take care of this" I said referring to the once living now lifeless girl on the ground.

Finally outside it has been a while. The games will start soon anyway "ah, this is way better than sitting there with all those brainless animals. If Mira can have fun then so can I.

Walking around the city I saw a building light up 'game area'

♤♡◇♧
AN
sorry if this chapter is too short I promise the next part will be 800+ words, if you have any writing tips they would be highly appreciated.
Thank you for reading chapter 1!
(The story isn't over yet!)