📌A heart that feels no emotion (Alevi)📌

Ships:Alevi/Platonic Jaxx x Levi
Genre:Fluff and angst
Word count:960
Request by:DESI68451
Description:Charli accidentally says something that upset Levi, Alex comforts Levi

“Jeez, those clothes make him look so emo. Won't hurt him to wear another colour other than black. And when is h going to get over Jaxx he moved away months ago”

Levi suddenly felt something after Charli said that, like a massive knife had just pierced through his heart. He looked around suddenly and when he turned back saw a very confused Charli looking at him.

“Something wrong?” Charli asked.

No no.. It’s nothing.” Confused at what he felt, his brain started going haywire, he couldn’t comphrehend it. But there was one single thought that lingered even after he brushed everything else off.

Did Charli really mean that when she said it?

“Dude, seriously. Quit zoning out I’m trying to tell you a story.”

And so Levi was left in Charli's house, pondering that thought as he listened to Charli tell a story he couldn’t really care less about.

It was around 10pm when Levi had finally got home. He spent a while sitting in his car though. He walked through the front door to see a kid jumping around happily as some kids show played on TV, Alex sitting next to him, somehow immersed in the show.

Deciding not to bother them he made his way to the kitchen and poured himself a glass of water. It seemed to get stuck in his throat as he swallowed. Was he ill? Did he have a fever? He placed a hand on his forehead and found nothing. He went upstairs and blew his nose, incase of a cold. He even drank some warm water with salt in hopes to clear his throat, all still staying even after these attempts.

He sat on his bed, wondering what could have happened.

When he suddenly remembered Charli's words. Those words forming into a knife and stabbing him through the stomach for the second time.

He thought, and thought. When he then felt his eyes starting to water, and his throat begin to form a clog.

Levi had started crying.

Levi, the man who had barely shown emotions besides anger.

Had begin to cry.

He had begin to cry, but for what? Why did he cry? Why had this so inclosed man started crying over something his friend may have said a little too harshly?

He lay down on his side, when a photograph on his bedside table struck him. And it all made sense. A photo of Jaxx, Alex and himself sat there. All holding hands together, Alex and Jaxx smiling, and Levi smirking ever so slightly. He could feel his tears drop down onto his pillow as he thought about him, how much he missed him and how much he longed to see him again after months, years or even what felt like decades to him.

Of course Charli wouldn’t understand. But would Jaxx understand? Would Jaxx understand how Levi felt? Would Levi be humiliated as Jaxx slightly giggled at the thought of Levi missing him? No.. That was silly. Jaxx loved Levi, Levi loved Jaxx. That wouldn’t happen. But what if it did.

That all stopped when he heard the door click quietly, his heart jumping out of his chest he sat up, placed the picture back on the bedside table a bit too harshly, wiped his eyes and awaited for who had interrupted him.

“Levi, I hadn’t even noticed you came back home, You should’ve said hello!” Alex. It wasn’t the person he least wanted to see, but anyone seeing him in this state was horrible.

“Wow, it’s extremely dark in here, you should turn a light on”

As she reached for the light switch, Levi wondered what she would think, what happens when people cry again? Levi thought Their eyes go red, don’t they? She wouldn’t notice right?

“Sorry, Alex. I was kind of tired of listening to Charli's boring stories, She never-“

He was suddenly cut off

“Levi! What is up with your eyes?? Have you been crying? Are you okay?” She bombarded these questions as she crawled onto the bed to check up on him.

His voice cracked as he spoke

“No! I’m fine, I haven’t been cr-“ He got cut off again, jeez what’s up with Alex and intteruptting him? This however, wasn’t an interruption by her speaking, it was because she had so suddenly planted a kiss on Levi's lips, not allowing him to talk.

It was so obvious that Alex knew he had been crying, but maybe she just wanted an excuse to do that.

She pulled away and asked “You gonna answer my question yet Levi?” She still remained bold even after doing that.

Levi took a while to comphrehend an answer for her, seeing as it felt every single last drop of blood had left every part of his body to come join his cheeks, slowly turning pinker and pinker.

“I- Fine. You want me to tell you so bad I’ll tell you.” Levi answered.

Alex looked proud of herself for achieving this.

“Charli just- she just said something mean and I got upset!”

“That isnt true, you and I both know you wouldn’t get upset over something so small like that” After Alex said that, she stood up and retrieved the photo from the bedside stand.

“Was it something to do with Jaxx?” She asked as she made her way back to where Levi was.

Levi couldn’t stop himself, he cried again, and again. Alex holding him in her arms, occasionally nodding or agreeing in his distress as he very slowly cried himself into a deep sleep, Alex laying him down and eventually also falling alseep next to him.